Etro S/S 2024 Milan

Such a weird collection!

He should skip all the oversize jackets and heavy curtain like broquard and keep on locking for a new stylist. Some of the patterns, colors and prints are clashing against each other - and not in a revolutionary or ugly-chic way like we know from the old prada.

Can someone tell me why Miuccias old collections are having such a big comeback lately? It's insane. It's the biggest influential trend of the season.

Loved to spot Maggie Rizer.

Constantly hate the way they stage their shows, constantly like the clothing. The styling here is the real issue though. And the casting

This is janky. Trying too hard with the fussy styling, which under cuts what happen to be some great pieces here and there.

I really think he is lost at Etro. I don't know but there is something missing. The charm. The elegance. The bourgeois.

agreeing with the members above the styling is indeed terrible.

some interesting pieces and a couple of interesting ideas. needs to be more focused and review those prints please

my girl Caroline Trentini killed it! loved this trend of models looking to the camera and she was the only one doing it at Etro if Im right.

anyway, strong bag offer IMO and there are some beautiful leather coats (could’ve have had less since it’s summer).

not very exciting but somewhat acceptable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BazzAstrall1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->