Euphrasie Villalard

There is something so interesting about this girl. I certainly agree about the Snejana stare, but there is something so captivating about her face and eyes. I adore her and can't wait to see more work from her!

There is something so interesting about this girl. I certainly agree about the Snejana stare, but there is something so captivating about her face and eyes. I adore her and can't wait to see more work from her!

to be honest she frightens me alittle. I've seen some of her personal photos and she looks like she's wasting away :neutral:

She is in cuurent dirrty glam magzine

9kbgxf.jpg

eurk1j.jpg

dirrty glam

she reminds me so much of the sartorialist's louise in those first pictures with the black glasses from the dirty glam ed :smile:

i think she's adorable :heart:

She remindes me a bit of Vlada.

She has incredable long legs and a tiny upper body.
I see her as a high fashion model as Vlada.

Wow the new shots are beautiful! I especially love the third and fourth shots, beautiful!

from NYMM Blog

Summer in the City
July 9th, 2009 - It was a cool Summer twilight as the fireflies started to illuminate the gorgeous shrubs surrounding the legendary Tavern on the Green where New York Model's up and coming stars decided to nosh on some good old fashion barbecue in the restaurant's ecclectic patio which was adorned with Chinese paper laterns glowing in the evening dusk. Here are some pics to prove it:

308e436.jpg

source: New York Model Blog

I love her! She's amazing! :heart:

kennmillerphotography.blogspot.com

Daniella Kallmeyer's collection for Bravo's "The Fashion Show" Finale at Cipriani, Wall Street on June 26, 2009 in New York City.

projectrungay.blogspot.com, Marion Villalard's facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
COACD & NYLON
Nylon came to COACD to cast their August Denim Issue w the lovely Bella Howard of Top Shop fame. The casting was a mix of the summer cool girls and our street casting kids.
Euphrasie-2+copy.jpg

COACD

I just saw her on stylelikeu.com representing "people with inspiring personal style".

http://stylelikeu.com/page/3/

orig_tn_photo-2758-26780.png

orig_tn_photo-2758-502005.png

When I met with Euphraise to film her for the site, among the things she pulled out of her bag as her “style inspirations” were about 25 empty cartons of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream that she had already eaten. She loves the fact that Ben and Jerry’s has so many flavors to choose from - whether it’s ice cream or clothes, Euphraise is appreciative of the countless options that the U.S. seems to offer (in her home country of France, there aren’t nearly as many). Euphraise is literally interested in EVERYTHING, and is particularly inspired by caring about and knowing people. She is proud to admit that she feels that she could wear anything and make it work. Euphraise likes the idea of reusing clothing for environmental reasons and is designing her own line of bags made from jeans - she also plans on going into socially conscious marketing to help save the planet. She is highly influenced by her world travels as a model, but her farm-bred origins of Normandy come through in her down-to-earth and unaffected sensibility. Euphraise’s dress code can be described as traditional Parisian meets colorful Tokyo meets anything-goes New York, but her pet chicken (named Poulet Blanche) sums up her unconventional and wide-eyed individualism.

orig_tn_photo-2758-488855.png

:-)

from the BCBG Max Azria casting... too bad she didn't make the show...
euphrasie_twitpic-bcbg.jpg

twitpic.com/photos/bcbgmaxazria

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->