Eva Fontanelli

chicandcool

Reaction score
Eva Fontanelli - Editor, Italian Elle

She is a favorite of Scott to shoot, so all these photos are from thesartorialist:

2emfkmb.jpg
2r2u4ig.jpg
2nv42u0.jpg
2h7iam9.jpg

nvpssg.jpg

zsvojm.jpg

2v9um8y.jpg

2hnrz11.jpg

She has a quirky style and wears outfits I'd probably never wear, but she pulls them off and she's cute as a button. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she has one. I've looked her name up on several occasions to see if there was one.

We need more Eva! I need to try to remember more of the pictures I've seen besides the ones posted already. I know I've seen her enough to be able to find some.

We need more Eva! I need to try to remember more of the pictures I've seen besides the ones posted already. I know I've seen her enough to be able to find some.

Yes please! I'm sure she's been featured in other streetstyle blogs out there. :D

Eva's cute, but there is always something slightly not right with her outfits.

Milan S/S 10

Paris Mens Collections S/S 10

stylesightings.com & vanessajackman.blogspot.com

I like how her short hair completes each and every look. Some of her outfits are a little too disheveled for my liking but I do appreciate the quirky touches she adds to each look such as a feather collar, a leopard hat or a pair of bunny ears :P.

trendycrew.com, fashiontrotter.blogspot.com, garancedore.fr & talla38.blogspot.com

from sartorialist

3119HevWeb1.jpg

628EvaBunny_86Web.jpg

i like her, she sooooooooooo cute.
thanx for starting this thread :smile:

I'm so glad that this thread exist! I like how she doens't take fashion to serious.

Hi! I agree; Eva is fantastic! I´m doing a story on her for a magazine,
and I´ve been searching for additional info on who she is, her background etc.with no luck. Is there anyone who can help me on this? Does anyone no if there has been any article on her in magazines/blogs lately?
thanks!! :smile:

^aww...the last pic is absolutely adorable!pretty in pink!and love he leopard hat:smile:

Is this her? I'm not sure...

the sartorialist

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"