Eva Herzigova

Eva Herzigova attends the Jean-Paul Gaultier 50th Birthday Cocktail and Party at Theatre du Chatelet on January 22, 2020 in Paris, France.
kddc2q3.jpg

T378cC5.jpg

zimbio​

Hello,
I'm at home - obviously now because of the confinement - and I take a moment to show you my collection about fashion and especially about Eva Herzigova.

First this is how my collection of clippings looks like : covers, editos, articles, ads, I cut most of the magazines.

Two examples of what's inside the files : in march 2014 and in june 1995

My clippings are mostly french but in this first glimpse you can find italian, russian, spanish and german pages. I must thank friends from abroad who help me for my collection.

My collection :

In shops, I could have asked for catalogues and leaflets. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Collect big ads from a shop is always a challenge. You have to find the right person at the right moment.

The "composite" : professionnal card made by the agency to present her models. Here from Metropolitan, Madison, Marilyn and City Models.

^Yes it's a cover preview

Eva Herzigova ph. by Alan Galati
cover.jpg
CLM-agency.com

Last edited:
Harper's Bazaar Russia May 2004
''Beauty Queen''
Photographer:Alan Gelati (especially for Russian Harper's Bazaar)
Stylist:Gabriel Vazquez

s-l500.jpg s-l500 (1).jpg
eBay/atatka1977

Last edited:
Vogue Arabia, may 2020
with Eva Herzigova
Photo by Gregorio Marsiaj
Dress by Alessandro Dell'Acqua
2020 05 Vogue Arabia.jpg

source : vogue.me

Eva Herzigova for
Mônot
Fall Winter 2020-2021

2020 03 ig monot 1.jpg
2020 03 ig monot 2.jpg 2020 03 ig monot 3.jpg
source : mônot instagram

Eva Herzigova for
Mônot
Fall Winter 2020-2021

2020 03 ig monot 4.jpg
2020 03 ig monot 5.jpg
2020 03 ig monot 6.jpg

source : mônot instagram

Dazed & Confused August 1999

First Blood

Photographer: Terry Richardson
Stylist: Sabrina Schreder
Hair: Rolando Beaucamp
Makeup: Frank B
Cast: Bridget Hall, Eva Herzogova, Annie Morton, Shalom Harlow, Guinevere van Seenus

Dazed & Confused Digital Edition

My collection :

In shops, I could have asked for catalogues and leaflets. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Collect big ads from a shop is always a challenge. You have to find the right person at the right moment.

The "composite" : professionnal card made by the agency to present her models. Here from Metropolitan, Madison, Marilyn and City Models.

61/5000

BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION! CONGRATULATIONS
HOW MANY COVERS DO YOU HAVE?

Hi ! Thank you.
How many covers ? I don't know ! I still miss many since I continue to discover them. But according to the place my collection takes in my cupboards I might have many, yes.
I love the paper, I'm not satisfied with scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->