Eva Longoria signs with L'Oreal

If anyone here watches Desperate Housewives, here's my little problem with her...

Gabrielle is always talking about how she was a runway model in Milan and stuff...The girl is like 5'2 in real life. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY SHE COULD BE A RUNWAY OR EVEN A NORMAL MODEL. ERRRRRRDDDGG!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm done.

dancingellecat said:
If anyone here watches Desperate Housewives, here's my little problem with her...

Gabrielle is always talking about how she was a runway model in Milan and stuff...The girl is like 5'2 in real life. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY SHE COULD BE A RUNWAY OR EVEN A NORMAL MODEL. ERRRRRRDDDGG!!!!!!!!

Okay. I'm done.
:blink: Uh, except that in real life, she's now a model for L'Oreal.

she irks me. all of those desperate housewives reek of media-desperation to me :innocent:

Good for her, she seems nice enough, why shouldn't she, its only L'Oreal after all, not Dior HC. IMHO she'll be as good a model for them as anyone else they've used recently. And she does look to have good hair............. :D

she is beautiful. the only girl on d.h. that is interesting to look at.

I have the clear mind to see that she should be pretty...But there is just something about her that I don't like:unsure:

However, I think she totally fits in with that Loreal crowd (not sure if I meant that as a complement or an insult:huh: )

I think she's cute. I don't watch Desperate Housewives and I must admit I'm getting tired of seeing her everywhere. Maybe if I was a fan of the show I'd feel differently...

tastes_like_chic said:
I like Desperate Housewives but I don't like her charactor on the show.

I'm not a big fan of her character either. Good for her though, I think she's gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
L'Oreal Paris Skin NEW Age Perfect & Revitalift Collection S/S 2015

Celebrity: Eva Longoria & Fan Bingbing & Julianne Moore and Naomi Watts

Photographer: Simon Emmett

Source:loreal-paris.com

L’Oréal Paris Collection Exclusive by Color Riche S/S 2015

Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Hair: Stephane Lancien
Make-up: Charlotte Willer
Model: Blake Lively, Eva Longoria, Fan Bingbing, Freida Pinto, Ines de la Fressange, Jane Fonda, Julianne Moore,Laetitia Casta, Liya Kebede, Natasha Poly and Zoe Saldana.

L'Oreal Paris Choco Addict by Casting Crème Gloss F/W 2015

Photographer: Kenneth Willardt
Models: Andie MacDowell, Barbara Palvin, Eva Longoria, Fan Bingbing, Freida Pinto, Julianne Moore, Laetitia Casta, Leïla Bekhti and Liya Kebede.

L'Oreal Paris Beauty Collection Spring 2016

Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Models: Blake Lively, Doutzen Kroes, Eva Longoria, Fan Bingbing, Julianne Moore, Liya Kebede, Karlie Kloss and Naomi Watts.

Source:lorealparis.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SebBlack
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->