Eva Longoria and Tony Parker over?

im sad about his.i thought she and tony would make a cute couple.actually i dont think eva is annoying.i think she's really beautiful and sexy(not in a cheap way).

I can't stomach this person, she is the main reason why I have never watched a single episode of Desperate Housewifes. :yuk:

maghy7 said:
I can't stomach this person, she is the main reason why I have never watched a single episode of Desperate Housewifes. :yuk:

ditto

"Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria engaged

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Eva Longoria, who plays a divorcee on the prowl on the hit television drama "Desperate Housewives," is engaged to marry her basketball star boyfriend Tony Parker, her spokeswoman said on Thursday.
"I am thrilled to announce that Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, who have been dating steadily for two years, are officially engaged," Longoria's representative Liza Anderson said in a written release.
Anderson said Parker, 24, an all-star point guard for professional basketball's San Antonio Spurs, flew to Los Angeles after a game on Wednesday and proposed to Longoria, 31, when she got home from work.
The couple will wed next year in Parker's native France and are planning a "big, happy ceremony with lots of family and friends," Anderson said.
The Texas-born Longoria, who met Parker in 2004 at a Spurs game, was previously married to soap opera star Tyler Christopher
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=entertainmentNews&storyid=2006-12-01T130550Z_01_N30266146_RTRUKOC_0_US-LONGORIA-ENGAGEMENT.xml&src=rss

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->