Eva Shaw

cuteshoes215

Reaction score
this girl is amazing in photos and in person. (i saw her in a restuarant on father's day)

height: 5'10
agencies: next models montreal, storm models
eyes: blue
bust: 34
waist: 24
hips: 34
hair: dark brown

62f9ec9dxo1.jpg

source: polaroid thread

Where is she right now? I hope she does exceptionally well. I'm quite surprised she hasn't blown up already.

cuteshoes215 said:
me too. i'm amazed she's not on 02w at least

I checked out that site. I think they could do with some improvements.

Gorgeous eyes! She reminds me of Leticia B.

But shouldn't this be in Supporting cast?

i put it in the "modeling etc" section. this is a bit off topic, but i think o2w could do with a LOT of improvements. they've added a bunch of new girls lately and i hope this isn't too mean to say this, but i think quite a few of them are not up to par.

i'm not sure if that livejournal is actually her's because she signed her post with "Eva D." and her last name is shaw. it just doesn't seem like an actual model would slap her picture ALL over her lj and have them only be modeling pictures.

It is her real LJ
Some of my friends used to be on her friends list, and Eva took photos of herself holding a sign for them, to prove it was her. I have no idea why she signed her entry Eva D. though....that is weird.

But still, i'm pretty sure it is her real LJ :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
evafloorgw4.jpg

source: lj originally

i'll try find some more candid photos...

cuteshoes215 said:
how old is she?

I think she's 19.

I doubt that's her real journal.
I found her in September 2006 issue of Flare magazine so I scanned a couple photos. It's 8 pages. It's actually quite a good issue; the other model editorials are julia d and heather m.

36c3370e.jpg

bc4c5b41.jpg

61709a93.jpg

These black wigs certainly are popular!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah haha

she started the journal in 2003...so i doubt someone would have faked her? was she even well-known in 2003?!

i don't think it's her because whoever writes it seems kind of "into" themselves, you know?

She's definitely not egotistical. She's quite quiet, actually. Reserved.

Paulbpc said:
She's definitely not egotistical. She's quite quiet, actually. Reserved.

that's what i thought too. she was helping somebody pick up something they had dropped when i saw her. she seemed very sweet and unassuming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->