Eve the world's tallest model

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Meet eve..she actually has a good commercial look and a good body.She is a whooping 2 meters and 5 centimeters and is apparently successful in America.
Pics theholywoodgossip.com
worlds-tallest-model.jpg

worlds-tallest-model2.jpg

worlds-tallest-model4.jpg

What.... The smaller girl looks as if they photoshopped her in the pictures.
Darn, she is tall. But not just tall, but gigantic.

She is very gigantic! thats look horrible in front of the ,,little,, woman!

she's 6 foot 7 inches tall. that's tall by any standards, but i think the brown-haired model is closer to 5 feet tall.

Yeah, they've definitely employed a shorter model. Plus Eve is wearing 3-4" heels with a platform and the other shorter model is simply wearing basic heels. Still - she's tall.

Yeah, they've definitely employed a shorter model. Plus Eve is wearing 3-4" heels with a platform and the other shorter model is simply wearing basic heels. Still - she's tall.
:lol: We're not stupid. Glad there are some smarties on tFS that notice these things. Any other random person would say, "Der, wow, tall girl, amazon. Der."

gosh, she is really tall-but I think that the other girl is short, so the comparison could be more shocking.

she's tall alright...but not good looking enough to be a model.how old is she?!

I'm sorry but thats just not attractive. 5'11"... okay, but 6'7''? no way, she's a giant and it's just not appealing. I don't care how long her legs are.

aside from the stripper heels and the short girl, the silicone implants really bother me giving her a mode masculin look imo

I'm sorry but thats just not attractive. 5'11"... okay, but 6'7''? no way, she's a giant and it's just not appealing. I don't care how long her legs are.
Well, I'm sure she has heard that kind of statements all her life so it must be very satisfying for her to be presented as a sexual object of desire for once, even if it's for a low-grade T&A magazine.

I don't find her body shocking since her proportions are normal: she's just built on a larger scale.
She's not model material but she's cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barba
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->