Eve the world's tallest model

Are we sure that she´s a real woman? she looks like a tranny to me :innocent:

gosh, she is really tall-but I think that the other girl is short, so the comparison could be more shocking.
Yeah I agree..the other model is def not one of the tallest "normal" (forgive the expression) girls. She doesn't look human in those pics..:shock: She looks big enough to eat me:lol:

It must have been very difficult while growing up. I'm only 5'9 and still get "Gee you're tall there's no way you're 5'9" from guys it's usually the shorter and insecure types :wink:

dear God... but the 'average height' model is definitely nowhere near average model height.

i would like to see her cast in one of those theatrical fashion shows like Mcqueen or Dior

Reminds me of Julie Strain's tagline "Six foot one and worth the climb".

Errr...pretty sure Eve is a man...that is definitely a man's torso...

Oh my, she's as tall as my uncle who is the tallest person i've seen irl. I wonder what is her shoe size, my uncle's is 50-52. She look bit trannish to me too, but it can just be the height fooling me..of course she'll have bigger frame and bone structure with that height. But I don't see her as model esque, though she is pretty. The pic where her legs are as long as other model's legs and torso together, is pretty intimidating.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a body built like a male's (the torso, shoulders, legs, neck). And she doesn't move like a woman. I think she's trans.

no offense but i am having a good laugh :lol:
its just bizarre to look at but she does have a great set of legs!
now i know that very tall people have a growth problem and a lot of health and physical differences and the woman usually look very masculine.... so this is the first thing that came to mind. her face reminded me of a mans'...

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks manly in the video, everything about her does in the video actually.

That creature is kinda hideous. Oh well, as long as she's doing a campaign for Dior or Versace then I'm cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->