Everything 'The Real Housewives of...' Thread

We have a Brandy Melville store here, and everytime I walk past it, all I think of is this:

upload_2019-10-10_8-48-11.png

(src: hawtcelebs)

Vicki called Braunwyn trash & classless tonight.

:clap:

*on a hunt to find said clip for more laughs* LOL

EDIT:

A tipsy Braunwyn to husband, right in front of his mates: Babe, I can drink and you can have anal
Husband: I don't want your anal.

Who are these creatures!?! :shock:

Last edited:
I discontinued cable, so all my streaming services are a season behind.

Apparently, there’s a pool-party episode from this season’s NYC that I’m missing!

I haven’t watched anything RH in a few years, but if what I’m hearing about this episode is trust, I just might start tuning in again...maybe.

Anyone else watching RHOBH and skipping RHONY this season?

BH is truly the show keeping me most entertained while stuck at home the past few months. Genuinely interesting plotline that doesn't feel forced. If anything, it feels like they're holding back the drama a bit, because the reality is so salacious. And the recent additions to the cast are all very well chosen, in my opinion.

I totally agree. This Erika situation is fascinating but I feel like there's so much drama that isn't shown due to the upkeep of the 4th wall. Like guys at this point it's not a docu-series. We get it.

And also agree with the additions!! I am enjoying Crystal, Garcelle, and Sutton. And Kathy lol. The new dynamic is great. The only person I actually can't stand to watch at this point is Rinna. She really is revolting

I'm also watching Beverly Hills in awe but need to catch up on the past three episodes. I'm too busy obsessing over Potomac this season!

Reactions: KoV
Everyone is talking about Potomac, and I've never seen it. BH and NY are the only ones I watch with any regularity, and I enjoy the occasional Atlanta episode (or I used to, rather) but if I start any of the others, it will definitely be Potomac.

Oh my god, we have a thread for this? Loves it.

I was never big on reality tv, but recently started RHOBH and I'm hooked. My Netflix only offers season 3-5 so I feel like I missed out on a lot of drama from the first two seasons, but season 3 is a wild ride and I'm enjoying every minute of it. The amount of petty drama in their lives is so fascinating, it really makes for great entertainment!

Girl catch up fast because the current season is TOO GOOD. I'm not sure if/where all the seasons are streaming, but I know you can buy the seasons individually on Amazon. I agree with you on reality TV in general, aside from this and the occasional Million Dollar Listing or Kardashians episode, I don't really partake. But lately.... this is exactly the kind of messy entertainment I crave.

I feel bad, because all in all I think she's been a great cast member, but I'm kind of done with Lisa Rinna. I want them to get rid of her (or send her to RHONY) and def get rid of Dorit, and bring back Kim and Denise.

I feel bad, because all in all I think she's been a great cast member, but I'm kind of done with Lisa Rinna. I want them to get rid of her (or send her to RHONY) and def get rid of Dorit, and bring back Kim and Denise.

Kim the alcoholic? Where is she? Is Kyle still included? I like her (husband).

The cast changes almost every season, but yes Kyle(and her fine *** man) is still there and the only one from Season 3 that's still on the show.

I used to like Rinna on the show, but after LVP used her basically as a suicide bomber to take out Yolanda and Kyle in one go and she realized she got played, she became a monster lol. Also I love love love Kim and would kill for a Kathy/Kyle/Kim dynamic but I also don't want the show's negativity to affect her sobriety anymore.

And you need to watch Potomac!!! It really is SUCH a good show it will suck you right in. The cast/dynamic is phenomenal.

ALSO has anyone here watched Vancouver??? That show legit consumed my life when it was on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phoenixavier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->