Eyewear

KATYALE

Reaction score
Hello

I am in dire need of new eyewear and I have been looking at some Versace ones (check them out at http://www.modernglasses.com/mgproducts/VRCp-3010.html). My question is are there any suggestions on eyewear that you have seen? I am thinking chic, classic, yet daring.......please I need assistance

Your"currently blind" friend in fashion,

Kata

I think these frames are very flattering and chic. I'd prefer the black frames with silver stems. Just try many different frames/colours on and see which ones you like best on your face.

yes, it really does depend on your face shape and unless you describe that it will be hard for us to give you feedback. Really the best way is just to try on lots and lots of frames and see what suits your face.

ps. I just moved your topic to a better location :flower:

Hey guys thanks for the replies.........I was hoping for any new collection pieces that you saw, but your advice is great. Also, I think Ralph Lauren makes the most conservative glasses ever, but I am looking into Armani.

Kat

For eyewear I like:

Philippe Starck Eyes
Alain Mikli

those two are good for a modern, cool look.

for classic luxury: lunor
for the modern/techy look: ic! berlin, lindenberg, porsche design
others: paul smith for oliver peoples, oliver peoples, alain mikli, robert marc, robi horn.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlierincs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->