F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that?
Eyeshiner prooved him self with reliable industry information, so I'm curious where/why you and Agee said that.

Go Aymeline ^_^

Givenchy cast sounds fantastic, I'm also glad that MCB is repeating Loewe, the previous campaign was great.

At least Natasha can save Versace...I hope :neutral:

^^ I am basing it on the original post that stated that:

For the Giorgio Armani campaign, the designer chose Arizona Muse: the American model is one today’s most highly rated and appreciated young female models. In just a few seasons, she has signed contracts with fashion houses of the calibre of Yves Saint Laurent and Prada. Muse was shot by Steven Meisel.

and then follow up post that stated:
Arizona's campaign for Armani will be reshot with different model and different photographer.

Last edited by a moderator:
^it could be me and my English skills, but I don't get out off the first statement that Muse and Meisel replacing a other model/photographer.

it could be that the first post was old news (like they did with the Versace cast) and this is the newest version? I don't know?

^ The first post is from a couple of days ago, so the original announcement was that Meisel was shooting Arizona for Armani - if someone has a different interpretation, please chime in. Then earlier today someone posted that Armani is being reshot with a different photographer and a different model, which I interpret to mean that both Meisel and Muse were replaced. The caveat to this is that the information in the original post was correct. Now my question to fashunviktum is is his comment about Meisel being the replacement based on what he read here or is it from another source?

i just heard from the assisant to the set desinger that meisel normally works with that she was working on armani campaign recently. this week or just last week, so it would be strange if she was not working with meisel. thats why i thought meisel was replacing the other photog. its also very late to be shooting campaigns so it would make sense that shooting this late is a reshoot to me, but i dont have a good source. just from what i hear from the assistant to the sets and maybe she is working with the new photographer?

OMG Givenchy cast is just all star cast, can't wait to see the ad Mariacarla is also killing this season Isabeli, Raquel and Mariacarla are the queens
Versace it's weird but can't wait to see Natasha rocking the ad!! :buzz:

i will ask her tomorrow and repost! maybe they are working with new photographers? but it would be stange since they are always with meisel.

The Givenchy casting sounds fierce and of course, exciting already! Although it's kind of disappointing that Karen Elson isn't part of the cast as I was really expecting to see her in the campaign. :( Along with Hilary Rhoda who also walked the show that served as a little bit of a comeback to the runway. But anyhow, I hope they don't outshine each other. I'm most excited to see Naomi and Kristen! ^_^

Versace, on the other hand, sounds promising as well. Only because of Natasha. Thank God it's not an only girl campaign! Whew. I don't care with Daphne and Saskia. Natasha will kill it for sure. :D

I Hope the source is indeed true
but sad Daria S. will not be in Givenchy :(

any Prada and Miu Miu news ? pls give it to Sasha again

Natasha for Versace is good news, but ew for the rest. I can't stand either Daphne or Saskia. One of them looks like a toddler and the other looks like a boy.

SOOO excited about the Givenchy campaign!! MCB and Naomi and Kristen?!?! omg! i hope it's amazing!

last season's Loewe campaign was one of the best, so i'm not surprised they stuck with MCB. she is very consistent in her work!

this may be entirely wishful thinking, from a fan's perspective ... but what about KK as Arizona's replacement for Armani? she looked stunning in Armani Privee at Cannes yesterday.

*celebutopia*

I don't think that kurkova fits the Armani image
so I Hope Armani sticks with Arizona by Miesel

she's been all over the place lately, so at least give her more credit
for this season.

Mila Kunis for Miu Miu -_- , I hope its not for the main line or rtw
maybe another line or something

Calvin Klein 'Naked Glamour' Underwear campaign w/ Lara Stone
WWD

Her $4 million contract is keeping her busy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Naomi for Givenchy sounds promising. Glad that Natasha finally booked Versace, she deserved the campaign since SS05 and this is a great follow up to her Versace Sport campaign a million years ago :lol:

I Hope Armani sticks with Arizona by Miesel
I think this is already confirmed that Arizona / Meisel will not be in the ads. Unfortunatelly for me as well.
Arizona's campaign for Armani will be reshot with different model and different photographer.
I AM NOT JOCKING!
No givenchy for Adriana! Sh!t. Why did she waste her time walking at the show? My heart dropped in my stomach when that guy at twitter told me there were no brazilians. I don't know, maybe the guy was mistaken

Really???? waste her time?? walking for Givenchy it's like a honor for her, too big for her actually:innocent::huh:
And thank God she's not in the campaign, she ruined F/W 09

^
word!

I always thought Kirsten is a Givenchy girl, other than Mariacarla, she fits the brand perfectly, IMO.

Any news on Dior?

Natasha + Saskia + Daphne in Versace sounds great.....

....for a family picture. :lol:

Mama Natasha, Papa Saskia and Baby Daphne!

Natasha + Saskia + Daphne in Versace sounds great.....

....for a family picture. :lol:

Mama Natasha, Papa Saskia and Baby Daphne!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This cracked the hell out of me. ^_^

this may be entirely wishful thinking, from a fan's perspective ... but what about KK as Arizona's replacement for Armani? she looked stunning in Armani Privee at Cannes yesterday.

That'd be seriously great if ever. I do think KK fits the aesthetic of the brand somehow. She's good in making a campaign stunning so I don't see anything wrong if she replaces Arizona. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->