F/W 2011.12 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all making me anxious

Sneak peek of aforementioned St. John's campaign w/ Kate Winslet
x2603388b.jpg

hypegeo's twitter

hope this mildly quells the anxiety.:P Pardon my urban speak but this is looking murderous. Love Kate!

Last edited by a moderator:
-vogue.it-

http://www.vogue.it/en/magazine/daily-news/2011/05/max-mara-elegante-video
It’s elegant and sensual – at times retro, with its black and white – and makes you think of the great divas of the past. This is the mood of the backstage video shot by Dewey Nicks for the Max Mara Elegante 2011 Autumn/Winter advertising campaign. The location is the lobby of a Big Apple landmark – the General Electric Building at 570 Lexington Avenue.

The models are Maud Welzen and Merethe Hoplan, who move as if they were the sensual stars of a private, exclusive fashion show. They wear long evening and cocktail dresses with embroidered bustiers, all from the 2011 Max Mara Elegante Collection. It’s enough to leave you bewitched and open-mouthed.

With all respect I don't think they would refer to Karen Elson and Daria as proper legends because they simply are not... although they might be in the cast… I do think the cast must be predominantly 90's supers but those who weren’t necessarily household names with an exception of Naomi who I guess could be there… I suppose it is going to be Kristen who is on the roll at the moment… maybe Stella… and I would not be surprised to see MCB and Natalia amongst them…
I don’t think Claudia, Christy, Cindy or Helena or Stephanie represent anything that Givenchy does nowadays… Plus bearing in mind how much androgynous women are appreciate at the moment I suppose we won’t be seeing them…
They will probably use Natalia and Naomi to neutralise androgyny so it does not look like men’s collections ;-) Am only joking! ;-)))
I also doubt Kate because all these models are quite tall and I think she would look silly there…

P.S. Could be Nadja... I think she would fit well with a proper makeover...

No givenchy for Adriana! Sh!t. Why did she waste her time walking at the show? My heart dropped in my stomach when that guy at twitter told me there were no brazilians. I don't know, maybe the guy was mistaken
Posted via Mobile Device

honeyortarr's twitter
And apparently Kate Moss is not the only one in Rimmel's campaign. According to this pic and Model Group Agency, Anela Sabanagic is also in it.
Anela Sabanagic & Kate Moss @ shooting for Rimmel
228376_10150191987717370_195945042369_6831644_7442826_n.jpg

MODELGROUP FACEBOOK

WHEN IN PARIS: Spanish fast-fashion giant Mango is taking its show on the road, to the Centre Pompidou in Paris, to be exact. Come May 17, Isabeli Fontana, who appears in Mango’s fall campaign, is expected to lead a cast of top models for the brand’s first runway showing outside its native Spain. France is Mango’s second-biggest market after its home country, with a total of 123 company-owned and franchise locations. Kate Moss, who is in a short film by Terry Richardson, is among VIPs expected to attend, with Belgian singer Selah Sue due to perform at the after party.

wwd.com

Mango has also Ana BB alongside Isabeli

Mango - M: Ana Beatriz Barros, Isabeli Fontana, Ph: ?, Info: wwd.com/glamurama.com.br

Then Ana goes to Paris, where does the campaign Mango on 17, alongside Isabeli Fontana.

glamurama.com.br

Damn Isabeli, you won't give the other girls a chance will you? :lol:

Campaign News

Mariacarla Boscono-loewe-mert And Marcus

Mariacarla Boscono,naomi Campbell,natalia Vodianova,kirsten Mcmenamy Givenchy-mert And Marcus

Daphne Groeneveld-natasha Poly-saskia De Brawn-versace-mert And Marcus

Givenchy already shot
KENZO PH MARIO SORRENTI KASIA STRUSS AND AYMELINE VALADE
Already shot

JUST CAVALLI PH MERT AND MARCUS AYMELINE VALADE
Already shot

Versace is not Saskia only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well. maybe this comment posted in the imagist....makes sense^_^
I hope Candice was casted as well!:innocent:

I just came across this on theimagist:
4 Girls in Versace, 3 recent VP Mario Sorrenti story girls and the gorgeous Candice Swanepoel!!
So I guess they got from 6 to 4 and then to 1?
Saskia de Brauw was recently shot by Mario Sorrenti for VP..

Mariacarla Boscono-loewe-mert And Marcus

Mariacarla Boscono,naomi Campbell,natalia Vodianova,kirsten Mcmenamy Givenchy-mert And Marcus

Daphne Groeneveld-natasha Poly-saskia De Brawn-versace-mert And Marcus

Haha I got Givenchy right;-)

Hi Kanna,do not be sad but I have 2 bad news for you..
Karen dod not shot Givenchy at all
Arizona's campaign for Armani will be reshot with different model and different photographer.
I AM NOT JOCKING!

get it aymeline!:clap:

another campaign issue with armani again, it's like SS10 all over again :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back