F/W 2012.13 Miscellanous Smaller Brand Ad Campaigns - Discussion Welcome

new Max Mara video that i think it could also be for the Max Mara Elegante campaign bc i noticed that the photographer has shot that line for at least the last 4 seasons..

Ming Xi and Jae Yoo by Dewey Nicks

Last edited by a moderator:
Blugirl F/W 12.13
SNOW CHIC

Romantic appeal and sporty touch in the new Blugirl Winter Wear. Blugirl women, protagonist of a new urbanwear, identify with a quirky, bon ton and glamour image with a touch of irreverence.

The style is trendy and colourful with an eye for details, expression of a feminine and romantic mood.

A mix and match of colours, prints and embroideries for the Main collection, in stores from July, with a wide selection of items for day and evening.

The most glamorous trends of the Fashion Show collection, in stores from August. The romantic charm of the lingerie and swimwear collections.

An eccentric play on styles in the Blugirl Folies collection for teens.

blugirl.com

^Jessica Miller always produces fantastic print works. I hope she'll get the mainline someday.

She already had a Blumarine campaign, fall 2004.

Ropes are such a trend in fashion campaigns and editorials lately :lol: Love the Blugirl campaign, mainly for its simplicity, Jessica's beauty and the nice background color :P

Faith Connexion f/w 2012 campaign

Isabeli by Alasdair Mclellan

faith connexion facebook

G-Star Raw - M: Arizona Muse; Ph: Anton Corbijn; Source: oystermag.com via Bigmax / fashionising via tania rc

Brioni - Vegard Vik by Patrick Demarcherlier

7GxiD.jpg
zdXcB.jpg

R6nyo.jpg

G7rqo.jpg

Vogue Eyewear for Men
- Jude Law by Peter Lindbergh

tTvdI.jpg

fashiontimes.it

IMG_0394.jpg
my snap from Zeit Magazin 28/2012

I'm not absolutely sure, but i have never seen this pic before, so i guess it is Joop F/W 12/13 with Maryna Linchuk and a male model I don't know.

(this is my first time uploading a pic, unfortunately i don't know how to turn it around?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->