F/W 2017.18 Miscellaneous Smaller Brand Ad Campaigns - Discussion Welcome

I'm guessing the above campaign was shot in Berlin. Can't say I like it. Sandro is also nothing new, except an infantalised twist with that teddy.

Church's F/W 2017.18 : Leah Rodl & Kit Butler by Lachlan Bailey

church-footwear.com

Hogan must be on a budget. It's like they said 'Look, we've got 2 hours to shoot on this spot. Let's get as much we can out of it'.

Iceberg F/W 2017.18: Lucky Blue Smith & Piper America Smith

weibo/xiangchong1015

I didn't know the industry still cared about them. These are glorified skater brand images, to be honest. Not the Iceberg I'm used to.

Paige Denim Fall 2017

Photographer: Naj Jamai
Art Director: Paige Adams-Geller & Rosie
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

fashiongonerogue, rosiehw/ig, paige.com, paigedenim/twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Smith F/W 2017.18

UK Tatler September 2017 Digital Edition

looks like its by Coco Capitan, but I can't be sure

Well, that's one way to save money on models. :lol: Imagine the disappointment the models must have felt when they showed up to set and were told they would have wear a bag over their head. :lol:

Imagine boasting to your friends that you booked the latest Paul Smith campaign only to be done dirty like the ghost in Scary Movie 2!

looks like its by Coco Capitan, but I can't be sure

Does indeed, reeks of her brand of overplayed hipsterish tosh which isn't all that original considering everyone seems to be doing it now.

rest of the campaign:
fwbvk.-Streetstyle-Liu-Wen.jpg

Liu-Wen-Melodie-Jeng-NYFW-3691.jpg

Liu-Wen-Melodie-Jeng-1281-M.jpg

.. just kidding

.. just kidding

You got me! :lol:

Tory's campaigns are so predictable, but I'm sure it works for her clientele. I am beginning to sense that I'm seeing more and more of her stuff on people in general, so she must be selling these trite bags.

Topman F/W 2017.18 Ad Campaign: Julian Schneyder

instagram/selectmodelmgmt

MADEME x X-Girl Fall 2017 Campaign feat. Lourdes León

As a streetwear label “by girls, for girls,” MadeMe made headlines last year for its collaborative revamp of X-Girl, the beloved alternative ’90s label. The campaign images featured Coco Gordon Moore, the daughter of X-Girl creator and Sonic Youth singer Kim Gordon. To celebrate this season’s collection, MadeMe founder Erin Magee looked for a face that would evoke the attitude of both female-centric labels—and Lourdes “Lola” Leon, Madonna’s daughter and the second campaign’s star, had been on her mind for quite a while.
vogue.com

Photography: Mayan Toledano
mademenyc.com

Alaïa x Net-a-porter 2017 : Jess PW by Alexandra Nataf

streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back