instagram/andreassjodin_studio

Sessun FW17 : McKenna Hellam by Matteo Montanari

streeters

Claudie Pierlot FW17 : Joséphine Le Tutour by Angelo Pennetta

tumblr_ou7issaEO01texpdwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr.com via thib17

Saw a shot of Birgit Kos in the Topshop campaign in Vogue UK :woot:

Saw a shot of Birgit Kos in the Topshop campaign in Vogue UK :woot:

Ooh, this is big for her!! They fixate on models with star draw such as Karlie, Gigi, Bella. And I must say I liked the last line-up with Katie (Greene or Moore??) and others. Wonder who else made the cut.

I really liked the shots I saw, I doubt its OG though, I can see someone like Grace Elizabeth booking it too - will have to keep an eye out! On another note the Net-A-Porter adverts look great in real life, probably some of the strongest campaign images visually this season, and the girls look really beautiful. Bit awkward that both Mayowa and Luna appear in Net-A-Porter AND H&M though, but I suppose they're targeting different markets..

Tory Burch Fall/Winter 2017.18 campaign:

Modern Luxury Fall 2017 Digital Edition

toryburch

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Jess PW. It's just not happening in print for her, is it? She's not exceptionally good but she's certainly better than the Lulu/Faretta/Bella clan.

^ Happy to see Molly here, she looks good. Thanks for posting !

Mica Arganaraz is in the new Michael Kors Cruise campaign, photographed by Mario Testino. The campaign's featured inside the November issue of UK Vogue. Will post a photo tomorrow when there's better lighting. Gorgeous pictures of Mica, I must admit.

There also appears to be a new Gucci campaign too, with the hashtag #RomanRhapsody. An elderly gentleman, a young child and a woman. Don't keep up with Gucci anymore, so I'm unsure of what collection/season. Must be Resort!

This is nice to see:

Peacebird F/W 2017
Models: He Cong, Sora Choi, Yuka Mannami, Fernanda Ly, & Chu Wong
Photographer: Tyrone Lebon

weibo c-oli

Does anyone know where I can see the full set of the Sephora Feed Your Skin ad? Wallette Watson was also in it.
Model: Sora Choi

fattounge

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->