Fall/Winter '04.05

martine sitbon :heart: ...i will buy these...i'm waiting to give you a good home my little darlings.... :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
the only horsehair shoe i think is actually wearable...i think it's actually quite cool B)

by helmut lang

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 3:50 pm
every shoe from lv-too many to post
rochas metallics
cdg-little leather booties
these gypsy ysl boots ...so over the top, they work!!!!
I love those boots...is the leather brown or dark purple?

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:44 pm
the only horsehair shoe i think is actually wearable...i think it's actually quite cool B)

by helmut lang
Oh dear, I'm picturing a field full of bang-less horses...

Originally posted by tott+Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tott @ Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 10:44 pm

by helmut lang
Oh dear, I'm picturing a field full of bang-less horses... [/b][/quote]
:lol: and their poor tail-less bums.... :flower:

prada-romance...i think the ysl boots are actually all blk---i think it's the red runway reflecting up that makes them look like a colour.... :flower:

i'm in :heart: with that first blue/green zac posen and martin sitbon..

go for it soft- they are beautiful!

Originally posted by caala a.@Mar 8th, 2004 - 5:55 pm
i'm in :heart: with that first blue/green zac posen and martin sitbon..

go for it soft- they are beautiful!
thanks sweetie..and don't worry...i will :lol:

so here is my fave lv shoe----RED!!!!! :heart: it's sort of retro...alittle scottish/a little seventies vibe....i'm telling you all...MARK MY WORDS...culottes are right around the corner!!! :lol: :lol:

little princess boots...for running away from the evil witch or the big bad wolf...very snow white or cinderella :heart: :innocent: :innocent:did anyone else catch that vibe?
through the snow-filled woods...OH MY!!! :wink:

look!...there are even shoes for the witch... :ninja: :heart:

Love these Ysl! :heart:

Classic from the front.....

Temptress in the back

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 6:45 pm
little princess boots...for running away from the evil witch or the big bad wolf...very snow white or cinderella :heart: :innocent: :innocent:did anyone else catch that vibe?
i have been giving serious thought to those boots, they are just so beautiful :heart:

Damn Marc Jacobs and his disgustingly covetable shoes! They're reintroducing his mouse shoes on top of this season's round toe pumps. Yar!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:51 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Mar 9th, 2004 - 5:51 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Mar 8th, 2004 - 6:45 pm
i have been giving serious thought to those boots, they are just so beautiful :heart: [/b][/quote]
i know...so damn cute!!!

yar! :lol: I LIKE THAT :P

on a totally different tangent...i think these are great with all the capes and cloaks this season...
sort of robin hood/peter pan...huntress...into the woods again...

hussein chalayan :heart:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Mar 7th, 2004 - 10:29 am

00050f.jpg
00110f.jpg

00120f.jpg
00170f.jpg
ah.... i am in love! :heart: :woot: :heart:

Where are you getting all these fantastic pictures? Where can I buy some of these delicious heels? Mmmm, some of these pumps are really gorgeous! I love all the bright colors and ribbons and bows. I'm getting really tired of black and white.

I loooove the pointy pointy toes that show the cleavage and the high thin heels, especially the metal tipped ones. I love the sound that metal taps make on wood or tile floors.

It is so good to see that the pointy toe is still in fashion. Just shows the classic shapes never go out of style.

Looks like I'm going to be needing lots more shoes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->