Fan Bingbing

Sometimes it's overkill but she brings it unlike others. I want to see some damn fashion, not blandness especially at Cannes or the Met Gala. She delivers.

Fan Bingbing poses as she arrives on May 28, 2017 for the closing ceremony of the 70th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, southern France.
Closing_Ceremony_Red_Carpet_Arrivals_70th_P1h_TAJ.jpg

Closing_Ceremony_Red_Carpet_Arrivals_70th_n6_Ie_GS.jpg

Closing_Ceremony_Red_Carpet_Arrivals_70th_Qgdm_GG.jpg

zimbio

beautiful hair and earrings
the dress is a bit princessy but she pulls it off i think, and the colour undercuts it too.

Love her hair, and the interesting detail of the dress works for her.

Fan Bingbing poses on red carpet of the Closing Ceremony during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival

weibo.com

Jury member Fan Bingbing attends the Palme D'Or winner press conference during the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival

weibo.com

The white jumpsuit actually looks nice on her colour and all, but I don't like the fact that it's unhemmed. Can only imagine how untidy it will look after an afternoon.

adidas Originals X Stan Smith Summer 2017

Photographers: Chen Man, Yu Cong
Stylist: Min Rui
Hair: Bon Fan Zhang
Make-up: Marian Woo
Models: Fan Bing Bing, Kiko Mizuhara

Source:weibo.com/adidasoriginals

Film Noir

Photographer: Quentin Shih
Stylist: Yuhang Yao
Model: Fan Bing Bing

Source:vogue.com.cn

Fan Bingbing attends the De Beers Haute Joallerie Presentationas part of Paris Fashion Week on July 4, 2017 in Paris, France.

weibo.com

There's no stopping her with all these deals, is there? Anyway, she look good in both dresses, but very predictable.

In other news, be now live in a world where The Rock and Fan Bingbing are Oscar voters!

Fan Bingbing attends the commercial event of Louis Vuitton on July 13, 2017 in Shanghai, China.

weibo.com

adidas Originals Copenhagen Fall 2017

Photographer: Chen Man
Stylist: Min Rui
Model: Fan Bing Bing

Source:weibo.com

I like the LV dress, but not on her. Her frame is way too small for it. Looks like she's floating.

Fan Bingbing arrives at the red carpet of Bazaar Star Charity Night on September 9, 2017 in Beijing.

weibo.com

Fan Bingbing wins the Best Actress award of the Golden Rooster Awards during the closing ceremony of the 26th China Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Film Festival on September 16, 2017 in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of China.

weibo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->