Ludivine Sagnier

^thats her?! she looks totally different..i loved her in swimming pool..what else is she in?

she just had a baby !! i can't wait to see her in a new movie bur she doesn't have projects atm

^ She had another baby? Baby number two? Is it a boy or a girl? I didn't even realize she was pregnant again.

Yes a second little girl ^_^ named Ly Lan :blush: how cute .

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me so much of this silent film actress, Mary Nolan. I think the resemblance is uncanny!

credit: liebemarlene.blogspot.com

Attachments

• marynolan.jpg
    marynolan.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
I'm working on a fansite for Ludivine right now and the magazine scans section is depressingly bare! If anyone has any scans of her that haven't been posted in this thread yet, I'd appreciate it a ton :smile:

^OMG, thank you so much for this. I've been waiting for it. It looks realy amazing.

Her older daughter's name is Bonnie. Her younger daughter is called Ly Lan.

From Drusilla's new fansite http://ludivinesagnier.net:
"In her personal life, Ludivine is currently engaged to director Kim Chapiron, with whom she has a daughter, Ly Lan (born January 2009.) She has another daughter with ex-partner Nicolas Duvauchelle called Bonnie (born March 2005.) She is 30 years old and lives in Paris."

Michel_Nafziger.jpg

michelnafziger.com

Whatever that is she's wearing in this picture is interesting. Is it a dress or just sort of a bodice, anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->