Farrah Fawcett Dies of Cancer at 62

RIP Farrah. It is sad that her passings is being overshadowed by Michael Jackson, both equally sad events. But maybe this will give her family a bit more privacy to grieve. :flower: << (Don't mind the smiley, just the flower)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Great post :flower:

Let us not forget, however, that Farrah was a pretty good actress too...
She is in a better place now... finally free.. :heart:

I think it is rather fortunate for Farrah (however fortunate it can be under such awful circumstances) because her family is going through such a mess right now -especially her poor son- maybe this will be better that some privacy will be given to all that left behind.

A privacy that they would not have been offered otherwise. These tabloid reporters are such vultures you know...

As I think of her, I listen to the "Charlie's Angels" theme song over and over in my head and it makes me want to cry.
:cry:

She will be greatly missed. She was and always will be the bombshell of the 70s, that every young boy drooled over and every woman wanted to be.

Rest In Peace Farrah.
:heart::heart::heart:

i thinkwe should all be able to learn from her the story of her life and death. No matter how beautiful or famous you are, ultimately, we are all doomed to the same fate. Cherish your life.

RIP, Farrah. :heart:

that wasn't a joke ....

geez what a day ...

i do understand why the weather is so stormy today ...

RIP Farrah !

what's that? so many famous people are passing away...:(

RIP

This is very, very sad.
RIP Farrah, At least she died next to Ryan in hopefully a peaceful manner

RIP

Now she's not a Charlie's Angels, but god's. And she has a huge impact for fashion and her hairstyle will always be one of the sexiest. I rememberd Samantha Fox (another bomshell from the 80s) having that kind of hair (in Touch Me video). And recently Madonna (in Confession of a dance floor album) has hairstyle à la Farrah.

RIP
img vogue.co.uk
ffawcett3_V_26jun09_pa_b.jpg

I'm not trying to be superficial but she was just so beautiful :heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg1RqN1BIJs

thanks for this. :flower: i agree with your other post about her being an inspiration. She's so much more than a pretty face and it's evident when looking at this video. She has an incredible presence and a very youthful spirit..even looking at her at an older age. I think many will miss her because she's the epitome of the beauty (inside and out) of yesteryears.

NBC just replayed her documentary about her journey with cancer and I bawled. Her positive attitude is so inspiring. What a sweatheart she was. I'm glad she had Ryan and Alana by her side till the end.

I've never seen a full episode of the classic Charlie's Angels. Farrah Fawcett (who is a native Texan, from Corpus Christi) was beautiful even in her time. I saw some of the videos and pictures of Farrah Fawcett. I was in love (and I'm speaking from a fashion perspective) when I've seen her in high-waist bell bottom jeans and a pair of Nike sneakers. She seemed to exude character as well as fashion style. Anyone's death is tragic, but Farrah Fawcett will be greatly missed.

NBC just replayed her documentary about her journey with cancer and I bawled. Her positive attitude is so inspiring. What a sweatheart she was. I'm glad she had Ryan and Alana by her side till the end.

I watched it last night and did the same.
I luckily have never seen the effects of cancer and it's treatments in person but watching it on tv was terrible enough.
I hope that her death sheds some light on anal cancer and helps garner funds for research. It seems to be a very aggressive and hard to treat kind of cancer.

The way Ryan supported her was beautiful too.
My thoughts are with him and his son today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->