Fashion Editorial Style Graphics and Layouts for Blogging

indygo

Reaction score
(1) Does anyone know of a guide that teaches how to create fashion editorial style graphics and layouts similar to that found in Bazaar Magazine? Also similar to the one's found on WhoWhatWear? Specifically, what kinds of fonts and colors are necessary...

GE-Lauren-Conrad_v4.jpg

credit: whowhatwear.com

(2) Also, does anyone else know of any other blogs that usually create neat fashion editorial style layouts and graphics like the one above?

I don't know any type of book or guide on how to make layouts for those pages but I guess every magazine has created their own kind. Which is why US Vogue layouts are different from Vogue Nippon or Vogue Paris you know; each blogger do the same, I actually created my own type of layouts for a web PDF downloadable magazine and it's fun when you find your own signature, your style in a way. Fonts, formas and colors are then your choices to make.

Thank for your reply! Yes - I definitely wish I had my own style. I just need to understood the rules of design. Such as not leaving large blank white spaces - rules like that and maybe rules concerning use of fonts, lines, and color. I don't have an eye for that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->