Fashion Paradis

farou7a

Reaction score
VANESSA PARADIS has taken her relationship with Chanel to the next level by letting the fashion house dress her for her latest silver screen appearance.

Appearing alongside Romain Duris and Andrew Lincoln in the French rom-com Heartbreaker, Paradis shows off an impeccable Chanel-led wardrobe - as well as an unmissable recreation of the iconic Dirty Dancing routine - in the film which is set for release in the UK on July 2.

"There were very few actresses able to play Juliette," says director Pascal Chaumeil, asked why he cast Paradis. "Vanessa was the first to read the script and she immediately loved it. Further to her talent as an actress, her beauty and her photogenic qualities, she's also an icon. Her status further enforced the story. Juliette is rather difficult to access, Vanessa has given the character her mystery, her strength and her fragility."

Currently the face of Chanel's Rouge Coco lipstick line as well as its Coco Cocoon handbag line, Paradis will shortly also begin filming My American Lover - alongside her boyfriend Johnny Depp - about French writer and philosopher Simone de Beauvoir.

the video of the trailer -
http://www.vogue.co.uk/video/voguetv/player.aspx/exclusives/video,9601/
vogue.com

Attachments

• vp2.jpg
    vp2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
i LOVE simone de beauvoir (even though there are a lot of things i disagreed with when i read the second sex) so i cant wait to see 'my american lover' either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvntacious
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->