Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split? *Update* Confirmed by Rep

I dont believe ANY of it. from the few I know about Vanessa Paradis, she would not be the one wanting to be in the spotlight, that's for sure...

Wow this has become messy.

I love Lainey's take on the whole thing. I really hope this is not him showing his true colours. Hollywood is so f*d up sometimes.

I totally agree with Laniey what a sh*t thing to do but he may not have known they would go with that angle. I think it will be the follow up article in the next US Weekly. Will there actually be one or not. That will be the telling factor.

Personally I don't think hes having it off with Amber.

Hardcore Johnny and Winona fans are getting ideas in their heads lol.

lmao merkin - just reminds me of "Jake Gyllenhaals Merkin".

Anyways I think it's more on her side PR wise, like she really has nothing to lose cos it's not like VP was beloved by the public - I think most of the genereal public (ie the target Market of US/Ppl etc) only really knew her as JD's gf. So Amber's team is probably looking at how they can use this as a springboard to bigger things. I doubt JD cares. Like I think he would have preferred for the Amber thing to die down. In the end, it's a win for Amber cos regardles of whether anything actually happened - she is more famous now than she was a couple of months ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't believe the rumours about Amber Heard. I've been following her for a while now and IMO those rumors are just part of her new PR strategy to try to get more well-known in the medias.
In the TV news flash they were showing recent footage of Vanessa Paradis denying the rumors. She's quite a good liar :lol:

It definitely worked, I've never heard of this woman before this.

If true, what a downgrade! In all ways. I just find it baffling that all this 50 year old men prefer to separate from complex beautiful women, to date this type of generic girls that were not even born when they were at their peak. For what? Is everything reduced to a wrinkle free face and a younger body. He's a fool. I grew up listening, seeing and hearing about Vanessa Paradis, so from my perspective it was never how lucky Vanessa was to get Johnny, but how lucky was Johnny to get Vanessa.

Amber was seen with her girlfriend two days ago so I think she's perfectly happy with her relationship at the moment.

All this is souring Johnny for me. You could see the change happening when he switched directions in his career from good solid projects where he showed his true talent to these ridiculous films he's doing now.
Posted via Mobile Device

It definitely worked, I've never heard of this woman before this.

If true, what a downgrade! In all ways. I just find it baffling that all this 50 year old men prefer to separate from complex beautiful women, to date this type of generic girls that were not even born when they were at their peak. For what? Is everything reduced to a wrinkle free face and a younger body. He's a fool. I grew up listening, seeing and hearing about Vanessa Paradis, so from my perspective it was never how lucky Vanessa was to get Johnny, but how lucky was Johnny to get Vanessa.

Aw I love this :flower:.

And I hope Vanessa moves on to better things because she deserves it. I've always liked her.

Man- as if she wouldn't have been a hot ticket on the singles circuit anyway...! :o B)

VANESSA Paradis will receive a mammoth payout from Johnny Depp.
According to reports, the actress will bag around $200 million from the actor — with whom she raises two children — now that they’ve split.
Johnny, 49, is expected to make the huge one-off payment to Vanessa, 39, to keep their relationship amicable, rather than go through a messy court battle.
“If the couple had been married, Mr Depp’s wife would have been able to simply claim 50 per cent, child support payments and alimony,” said Hollywood lawyer Robert Naschin.
“However, because they are not married this does not apply. The partner would have to file a civil suit and go to court.
“Litigation is expensive and could run into extremely high figures. This won’t be a monthly payment plan — he will make a lump sum payment as a settlement.”

ShowBizSpy.com

02-Vanessa-Paradis.jpg

lefigaro

her latest appearance I think
seems to be doing all right :smile:

VANESSA Paradis will receive a mammoth payout from Johnny Depp.
According to reports, the actress will bag around $200 million from the actor — with whom she raises two children — now that they’ve split.

:lol: My goodness. All I thought when I read that was:
tumblr_lwp3ezXisG1qz9tmwo1_400.gif

haikudasai.tumblr.com

^ As Ivana Trump said "Don't get even, get everything!!!" :lol:
And about Amber, it would not be out of the question for her to be seeing Johnny and still be with her gf as well- there are such open relationships, neither one way or the other... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixlehr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->