Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split? *Update* Confirmed by Rep

midlife crisis. it's been going on for awhile now.
doubt that this story in particular is true tho.

too bad...I thought Johnny & Vanessa were the living example of a happy anti-Hollywood-aka-real-life-couple with "normal" troubles but not him going crazy

Depp and Olsen may have interests in common that aren't necessarily sexual. Won't speculate here about what those might be.

I didn't find the original rumors too far out, but this is weird... :doh: I mean, I could see Liz Hurley or something, but... :blink:

I'm gobsmacked. I didn't see this coming with Johnny Depp. He seemed beyond all this midlife crisis crap. It's so cliche and boring; he always seemed above all that, generally speaking, in his life and work (perhaps aside from trashing a hotel room or two).

well she certainly fits his type :D

Yeah, I hear eyesight gets worse with age....

Petitelite, blonde and young - that is true. As far as the face goes....ohk then...right up there with Winona, Kate and Vanessa....not.

to be honest, nowadays, for me anyway, depp looks like a caricature of himself, so i'm more in line "what are you thinking, ashley?!". :lol:

^ dajrekshn I'm with you. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny. But he hasn't looked good in years... Also I don't believe anything happened between them.

^ Right...he no doubt had a couple of glasses of wine while they were studying the Bible and he slept on the couch because he didn't want to drive home...that's it... :huh:

Vanessa was at an event with Karl in Tokyo, either last night? or eariler that day (time difference is confusing) and she looked great- happy and bubbly!! Either none of this had reached her yet or something else (like a big joke maybe...) but she seemed fine! :unsure:

Agree in that I always pegged Mary-Kate for the cooler, grungier, hipper of the two ... and thus - even though still highly unfathomable - the more likely one for Johnny to "be" with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felixlehr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->