Fashion Torch

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
as if Naomi wasnt enough wearing Dolce Gabanna in Vogue Hellas latest cover :innocent:

FLAME GAME: Giambattista Valli, creative director at Emanuel Ungaro, is training for the Olympic Games. No, he’s not competing in the javelin event or any other. Rather, he’s been asked by the Olympic committee to take part in the torch relay on Aug. 12, meaning he will have to run about 500 meters. Vacationing this week in Positano, Italy, Valli is said to be building up his cardiovascular endurance — and contemplating what to wear. After all, the committee told him the torch will be passed to him by none other than Naomi Campbell. His wardrobe suggestion for her: :heart: Azzedine Alaïa.

Good for Giambattista!!!!
But Naomi? I's SICK of her!
She's EVERYWHERE!!!!
Ugghhhh!

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 4 2004, 06:36 AM
That's only a little more than a fourth of a mile.

He needs to train?
[snapback]321387[/snapback]​

I think it's written tongue-in-cheek. :smile:

i don't get it...what do these people have to do with sports...shouldn't some athletes be doing this?...very odd...olympics are just around the corner...i can't wait to see the olympic facilities...

The olympics commitees like to choose people for the torch relay who are well known, locally or beyond...its public relations attention/event anticipation build-up kind of thing.

can naomi even run? she'll probably strut the whole way, i hope she falls on her face.

Originally posted by loserunit@Aug 8 2004, 03:16 PM
can naomi even run? she'll probably strut the whole way, i hope she falls on her face.
[snapback]325225[/snapback]​

I think we're already some who're crossing our fingers, hoping that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->