Fate: The Winx Saga (Netflix Series)

Bertrando3

Reaction score
Did you guys watch the show? I LOOOOOVE it ahaha and the funny thing is that I didn't know this show growing up, I think the show was for the generation after me. Apparently it was an Italian anime called ''Winx club'' 17 years ago. The new show I would say is like a mix between Chilling Adventures of Sabrina / Harry Potter movies / Riverdale / Supernatural kinda ahaha. :rofl:

Teaser

Are you ready to discover the Otherworld? Meet us at the gates of Alfea College on January 22, 2021.

I watched the entire 1st season in one go in one afternoon (right after watching the entire season 1 of Lupin, which I also recommend you all!!! The show revolves around ''Bloom'' and her friends who are magical fairies, they attend a magical boarding school in the Otherworld à la Harry Potter, where they must learn to master their magical powers while navigating love, rivalries and the monsters that threaten their very existence. It's a very entertaining show, there are magical powers, HILARIOUS quotes (cutthroat style ahahah), cool fights and I don't know it's very enjoyable.

Trailer

Alfea College is more than just magic. Get ready for friendship, love, rivalries, monsters, and a new journey into the Otherworld - coming January 22.

Promotional poster
224515_1347979.jpg
Source: Netflix

My younger sister was crazy about the original cartoon (and Mew Mew as well), I remember. I will definitely give her a heads-up about this. :smile:

The redhead looks like Lindsay Lohan by the way.

My younger sister was crazy about the original cartoon (and Mew Mew as well), I remember. I will definitely give her a heads-up about this. :smile:

Not sure she'd appreciate it, tbh. I grew up with the Winx cartoons and judging by the trailer alone, this show is nothing like the original. Not the story, not the characters, and in my opinion most unfortunately - not the fashion! If I remember correctly, one of the fairies was actually a fashion fairy or something and this show clearly ain't it lol

If they didn't try to sell this as a Winx remake, perhaps I'd be willing to give it a chance because it does look entertaining. Now I refuse to watch it on principle hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->