Fave tFS Username

I'm still relatively new here, but of the usernames I've seen... but I really like:

Ms. Diorella
paprika_hiccup
seditionary

Alejandro, I just luv luv that name, besides it's the name of my ex b-friend and I still love him so much...

Sephora Socialite always catches my attention, same with CaptainJackSparrow and Princeofcats..

And I must add:
PrinceofCats...the name brings to mind royalty..very cool and refined..and a prim, haughty cat, makes the vibe even stronger :lol:
I like Cicciolina, seditionary , Sephora Socialite, and Miss Diorella too. :heart:

I forgot to put Seditionary....at first I wondered if that meant something dirty...it sounded like a...um...position name. :innocent: :lol:

Also PrinceOfCats- cuz ahh calls him Tybalt and I think of Romeo and Juliet...also cuz it makes me think of really kool dark things..I could imagine him slinking around London at night in a dark trench and tophat....with his Tybalt vest under. :ninja:

Originally posted by princess_tess@Jul 4th, 2004 - 4:52 am
I wish someone say mine is there favourite :cry:
see, that's why they say it's a bunch of competitive crap...

prince of cats

slinkyvagabond

paprika hiccup

Princess Tess could possibly be the greatest Username ever thought of.. :wink:

I personally like Belowen... :lol:

Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:37 pm
Me too, though! :: laughs :: It seems reminiscent of something to me...although I can't pin it down at the moment. :D

Originally posted by Misako+Jul 5th, 2004 - 12:59 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Misako @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 12:59 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:37 pm
Me too, though! :: laughs :: It seems reminiscent of something to me...although I can't pin it down at the moment. :D [/b][/quote]
Aww, thanks! :flower:

Originally posted by Misako+Jul 5th, 2004 - 12:59 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Misako @ Jul 5th, 2004 - 12:59 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:37 pm
Me too, though! :: laughs :: It seems reminiscent of something to me...although I can't pin it down at the moment. :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: I love it too. ..where did you get it from Belowen ? Did you name it after "Arwen" ?'cos that's the vibe I get.
I personally love Arwen..such a lovely name.. :brows:
Oh, I want my usename to be Arwen..my simple little name seems so blond after all of tFS's sophisticated, meaningful ones.. :rofl:

Originally posted by prixi@Jul 5th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
:lol: I love it too. ..where did you get it from Belowen ? Did you name it after "Arwen" ?'cos that's the vibe I get.
It's actually my real name translated into Elvish, so in a way... yes :wink:

joining the gang for his highness> Prince of Cats..

plus, some more:
*Lolita Lux
*MrDale
*o2w
*mayapapaya
*ultramarine

all Asian sounding nics like
*midori
*misako
etc

I love LolitaLuxe too... And Lena, it's very simple and fresh - like it's owner :kiss:

Originally posted by prixi+Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:02 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (prixi @ Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:02 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-princess_tess@Jul 4th, 2004 - 4:52 am
I wish someone say mine is there favourite :cry:
see, that's why they say it's a bunch of competitive crap... [/b][/quote]
:blink: oh please, :rolleyes: dont be childish now :P
we are just being honest here,
why should one care if his/her nic is not choosen out of 5200+ names?
i dont expect people liking my nic, really

adding *nuiko in my faves list

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->