Favorite Child Star

What happened to the girl from "Matilda"? She's totally gone. That movie was brilliant. I always hoped that I'd grow up with powers myself.

^ I was wondering where she went too. I LOVE that movie. Whenever it is on tv, I always watch. Danny Devito and Rea Perlman where so funny in it.

:woot: I loved Matilda! I remember rewinding the tape again and again until the VHS broke altogether. :(

^ :(

I really looooved Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone. To this day, it is one of my favorite movies. Actually, I was flying one year for Christmas (about 2 yrs ago) to see my family and was seated next to a hot guy my age. I was trying to be all poised and cool, and the flight attendant called over the deck, "Our in flight movie will be Home Alone. Happy holidays." I screamed out, "YES! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!" You should have seen the look the hottie gave me. I just put on my headset, slouched down, and enjoyed the movie. :lol:

I used to idolize Hayley Mills and Shirley Temple when I was a kid too.

Josh Hutcherson, from "Bridge to Terabithia." He'll grow-up to be a stud, no doubt about it. He's a cutie already!

28hgtm

with Zoe Deschanel
(credit: imdb.com)

Awww he is adorable and I love that film! I'm going to imdb him...

^ OMG- I forgot about that! He was adorable in that movie. :smile:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt from 3rd Rock From the Sun. Ah, the memories. :blush: He's all grown up now:
16joseph3450qs4.jpg
16joseph450uw1.jpg

[nytimes]

^ Loved him in Angels in the Outfield and 10 Things I Hate About You. :heart: He is looking pretty good and manly these days! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->