Favourite shoes F/W 06

those YSL are good. i really like them. they have no to cleavage whatsoever, which is kinda freakin me out, but they are still eye candy. :D

Ok! I want these Stella McCartney platforms. Love the contrast :clap:

00510m.jpg

style.com

Am loving these in addition to the ones that's been posted...(gettyimages and style.com)

Attachments

• chloe_56996768.jpg
    chloe_56996768.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
  • mcqueen_00200m.jpg
    mcqueen_00200m.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • mcqueen_00330m.jpg
    mcqueen_00330m.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
I love these McQueen ones....

(pic from Vogue.com)

Attachments

• McQueen boots.jpg
    McQueen boots.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
those mcqueen ones are good. i really like that silhouette he uses

I :heart: the chubbyness as in the marc jacobs' posted earlier and these chloé ones:
(style.com)

Attachments

• 00030m-1.jpg
    00030m-1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 00120m.jpg
    00120m.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
My faves so far

Viktor & rolf

00080f.jpg

Rochas

00230f.jpg

Dior

00330m.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Hussein Chalayan

TheSweetest said:
those YSL are good. i really like them. they have no to cleavage whatsoever, which is kinda freakin me out, but they are still eye candy. :D

i dont like toe clevagethough, i like the look

love those john galliano ones, dont know how I missed those! The chloe and alexander mcqueen ones ar gorgeous too. Last seasons chloe shoes looked better in the wedge version IMO, but these look better with the heel.

Are metal heels a new trend? Saw them at lanvin and dior, nad I think there were a few other designers as well. I really dont like this, looks too much like hooker shoes to me :sick:
attachment.php

getty

Angie C said:
I :heart: the chubbyness as in the marc jacobs' posted earlier and these chloé ones:
(style.com)
i love the hidden platform on those chloe shoes... really gives the effect of the foot being arched at an ultra high angle... quite erotic in an unexpected way, because they aren't typically sexy-looking shoes...

Last edited by a moderator:
jssy4eva said:
a few of my favorites:

Alexander Mcqueen:clap: :buzz:

*style

I have already told my SA about that shoe. I will buy that. Its so amazing. I told her to tell the manager to make sure and order it. So fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lanvin collection may have left me less than thrilled, but the shoes didn't disappoint

style.com
00070m.jpg
00190m.jpg

00160m.jpg
00250m.jpg

^ the simple black patent pump with metal heel shown at lanvin isn't something i haven't seeen before, but i really like the 'lanvin spin' on it with a round toe.... makes it seem a lot less 'wh*re'... plus, who wants pointy toes anymore? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->