Favourite shoes F/W 06

I am very thinking about these if that makes sense. I called Gucci NY and the SA said he would call me back and didn't. So I am trying not to call again because I have so many shoe wants

Kpddokiddo - U and I have very similar tastes - I have been CRYING over those Hussein Chalayan's lately...god I love those shoes. All of the ones you posted are awesome. I love those spectators! :heart:

Those Junya boots - I will kill for them. murder I tell you...

Been looking for some boots like that for the last 4 years and ended up buying some engineer's boots but they were too clunky. Those are insane. must....have....

Last edited by a moderator:
Those shoes are nice, now I'm looking forward to F/W as much as S/S! Those illuminated Gucci shoes are so nice.

What colour on boots?

Hey, I'm on love with these boots from Swedish label Whyred, but I can't decide which colour to get. They are $310 so I want them to be perfect. What do you think? For F/W 2006 I mean...

Here are some pics

2005103165640754.jpg

2005103165940943.jpg

jodpuhrs_whyred_1131470000.gif

They also come in red, dark blue and dark green. I like the dark green the most but could unfortunately not find any pictures as they're not on whyred's website yet.
Whatdo you think will be the it-colour f/w 2006?

I agree with Shopping247, the Guccis are sooo pretty!

thanks keya. :flower:

here are the pics of the gucci ostrich claw skin shoes! these are not mine but the store's sample from the trunk show. the SA didn't care that i put them on to take pics. please pardon my squished feet in the pics. they are not quite my size. :wink: aren't they pretty????

Attachments

• gucci5.jpg
    gucci5.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 3
those are killer kickass..............I am def getting those now.

i better get them. I don't shop at gucci so I hope I can get them. I love them. beautiful great...more fall shoes.

Now I am up to Gucci Ostrich, Mcqueen feather pump, YSl Now look, YSL tchain, ysl modern time pump and whatever manolos....

Are those ostrich claws metallic bronze or matte neutral beige? They look more beige and matte on the runway but the ones from shopping247 look more shiny/metallic...:huh:

I have these on pre order. I've never been a great fan of Dior but I really love them.

style.com

Attachments

• diorboots07.jpg
    diorboots07.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
Foxie-Pooh said:
Are those ostrich claws metallic bronze or matte neutral beige? They look more beige and matte on the runway but the ones from shopping247 look more shiny/metallic...:huh:

they call the color whiskey....but it def has a sheen

foxie - like what guccigal said, there is a sheen to the leather but it is definitely not metallic leather. hope that makes sense! the leather is reaaaallly beautiful.

i knew the gucci pumps would be really awesome:heart:

luckyme, those dior boots are totally signature pieces and if you can pull them off, more power to you! B) :flower:

I love the rochas shoes for Fall/Winter...

172m.jpg
176m.jpg

170m.jpg
173m.jpg

175m.jpg
177m.jpg

style.com

I believe style listed just the pump at 1300 USD though...ouch:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads