Favourite TV Theme Song

fashionchick

Reaction score
Not the actual programme, but the theme songs. Which songs make you wanna :innocent: or get up and boogie!

Mine are:

Charles in Charge (There's a new boy in the neighbourhood, he lives downstairs and it's understood, he's there just to take good care of me...)
Fame (...I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly...high!)
Perfect Strangers (Standing tall, on the wings of my dream.
Rise and fall, on the wings of my dream)

Family Ties (I bet we've been together for a million years and I'll bet we'll be together for a million more...)
Cheers (sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your naaammmee)
Macgyver (dindin din din din, dindin din din din..)
Growing Pains (My fav - As long as we got each other, we got the world spinning right in our hands...)
The OC (Caaaaalaaaaafffooooorrrrnnnnnnniiiiaaa!)
The Wonder Years (What would you do if I sang out of tune...)
The Greatest American Hero (Look at what's happened to meee, I can't believe it myself. Suddenly I'm up on top of the world, should've been somebody else)
The Hogan Family/Valerie (Life is such a sweet insanity, the more you learn the less you know)

Whew! As you can see I love the 80's! Hope some of these made you hum along! :innocent:

knightrider
the jeffersons - movin on up!!
the sesame street theme song
threes company
magnum PI
punky brewster
different strokes
laverne and shirly
happy days
truly outragous ( jem theme)

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooh...cool thread idea...i love the " one tree hill" song...."i don't wanna be" by gavin degraw

and the full house song......

charmed, buffy, the oc, what i like about you, the reba theme song, hope and faith, silver spoons, sex and the city, friend, party of five,

fashionchick said:
Charles in Charge (There's a new boy in the neighbourhood, he lives downstairs and it's understood, he's there just to take good care of me...)

hahahahahaha omg this is great

jssy4eva said:
ooooh...cool thread idea...i love the " one tree hill" song...."i don't wanna be" by gavin degraw

that song is awesome! buffy is as well

Charles in Charge! definately!
Cheers
The A -Team

^ so true brian

I also love

Friends-
it's an annoying song but it brings back memories of growing up
The Wonder Years-same as Friends, I grew up hearing that song
I Love Lucy
Cheers-
cause sometimes I wanna go where verybody knows my name

Welcome Back, Kotter!!!

Lovin' Spoonful- Welcome Back ^_^

I loved the Buffy and Angel theme songs, so sad they're both over. One Tree Hill's I don't wanna be is great too, as well as Gilmore Girls "Where you lead" by Carol King.
The oldest ones that I love and can actually remember are from Jem (Jem...truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous, whoa Jem, the music's contagious, outrageous, no one else is the same, Jem is my name, Jem is my name, Jem!) lol
And the Fraggle Rock theme. (Dance your cares away, Worries for another day. Let the music play, Down in Fraggle Rock.) :heart:

ones i can think of of the top of my head

the oc
sex and the city
clueless (she is literally the poloroid of perfection etc. that 1)one tree hill
different strokes
that 70's show

there the only ones i can think of that you will have heard of

Twin Peaks!!
Gilmore Girls
Friends
Charlie's Angels
Fame
SATC
Melrose Place
Jem & The Holograms, heh.

and then i really like MacGyver and Bold & The Beautiful for the big nostalgia. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->