Favourite TV Theme Song

that 70's show and the oc because i already liked the song before it was on the show..

yourbestfriend said:
that 70's show and the oc because i already liked the song before it was on the show..

same here, phantom planet is the best.

the oc, one tree hill, the flintstones, the wonder years, i used to love 7th heaven back in the day.:blush:

the Midsomer Murders used to have the best title song!

Gilmore Girls - Where You Lead
The OC - California
One Tree Hill - I don't wanna be
Friends - I'll be there for you
Newlyweds - This I swear :blush:
Miss Match - Love is gonna get you

Other notables Fresh Prince of Bel Air, The Muppet Show, Full House, Family Guy (LOL), Family Matters, Perfect Strangers, American Dreams, Happy Days, Dawson's Creek (The Jann Arden one though Run Like Mad), Growing Pains, Family Ties and Mad about you

The OC
The Facts of Life
Three's Company
Welcome Back Mr. Kotter
Chico and the Man

Does anyone remember Breaker High???? It was a canadian show, but i think they showed it in the states, too...Ryan Gosling and Terri Conn from As the World Turns and Lynn from Girlfriends...Persia White....they were all on it...anywayz....it had a wicked theme song..it was like...

na na na na na na na carrying me away na na na na na na hey carrying me away, life is the way that comforts me, carries me across the sea of hope, and hope is the thing that we can all have today.......

yeah...so i liked it

jssy4eva said:
Does anyone remember Breaker High???? It was a canadian show, but i think they showed it in the states, too...Ryan Gosling and Terri Conn from As the World Turns and Lynn from Girlfriends...Persia White....they were all on it...anywayz....it had a wicked theme song..it was like...

na na na na na na na carrying me away na na na na na na hey carrying me away, life is the way that comforts me, carries me across the sea of hope, and hope is the thing that we can all have today.......

yeah...so i liked it

:woot:

I LOVED THAT SHOW!

Man how I wanted to go to school on a ship in hopes that Ryan Gosling would be there with me!:D :heart:

When I was little we had a CD called "TVs Top Ten Greatest Hits" and it had Mr. Ed, Petticoat Junction, Mission Impossible, Bullet, some other ones, we memorized them all!

Smallville [somebody saveeee me]
Charmed [i am human and i need to be loved,just like everybody else]
SATC

Frienda
cheers
sex and the city
will and grace
just shoot me

It doesn't make me wanna dance, but i think the Six Feet Under theme is hauntingly beautiful. Makes me reflect.

THE OC.

Saved By The Bell.. "when you wake up in the morning.." ahh, too classic :innocent:

and ER, its so intense!

pointup said:
THE OC.

Saved By The Bell.. "when you wake up in the morning.." ahh, too classic :innocent:

and ER, its so intense!

HAHHA it IS intense!! esp with those flashing green lights..

Jssy i used to love breaker high, i used to watch it everyday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->