Feather Sandals

Not for me, but since they are Manalos i will say something positive....hmm, well they are colorful! :innocent:

Originally posted by Nixon058@Apr 16th, 2004 - 12:36 am
Not for me, but since they are Manalos i will say something positive....hmm, well they are colorful! :innocent:
MAnolos?
which ones?
:unsure: :blink: i dont htink we got any Manolos here :innocent:

i thought the first pair said Manolos on the label as well :lol:
I dont like feathers on shoes...wouldnt they tickle your feet? :P

I have a shoe thats a stiletto with black tie up ribbons and the ribbons have feathers on the end and there are a few feathers topped with a rhinestone brooch on it on the main part of the heel...It's a subtle way of using feathers....

I think if done right it can be great...but its really hard to find something nice with feathers.. :blush:

iIwould love to see what those look like sephora socialite. If you have a pic please p :wink: ost.

Originally posted by highheels@Apr 14th, 2004 - 9:59 pm
maybe these are better!
these high heels are cute :blush:
still, absolutely not for me :lol:

the fur sandals, please who could wear fur in a flat sandal
it would be too hot

i don't find them ugly, i just wouldn't wear them. however, if the feathers were gone, i'd def go for the green ones :woot:

Originally posted by Nixon058@Apr 15th, 2004 - 5:36 pm
nope, not manolos :wink:

Originally posted by highheels@Apr 16th, 2004 - 8:25 am
iIwould love to see what those look like sephora socialite. If you have a pic please p :wink: ost.
:wacko: EH, my camera is not working right for some reason

Anyways...here's a sketch of what my shoe looks like...cept it doesnt have the brooch on it and mine is plain black.

blahnik2.jpg

Oh haha they arent manalos...my bad! They sure do look like it because of the label. Oh well! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->