Feed Mary Kate

snowqueen

Reaction score
Does any one know were I can either buy one of the tops or get a stencil from please ???

Luv ya

tiamaria

xXx

Originally posted by tiamaria@Nov 7 2004, 02:43 PM
Oh wow were is that one from ???
[snapback]421829[/snapback]​
Um, the 1960's... probably on ebay occationally.

you could make it yourself? creativity is so much fun and so much cooler :wink: B) :flower:

I find it very disrespectful of her condition. Would you have played a game that was called "Pump Lance Armstrong with chemotherapy"?

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Nov 8 2004, 03:20 AM
I find it very disrespectful of her condition. Would you have played a game that was called "Pump Lance Armstrong with chemotherapy"?
[snapback]422675[/snapback]​

I agree

Durr im so blonde at time lol of course the sixties !!
JUst as a matter of fact I dont actualy want one of those tops as my mum has had annorexia in the past, so its quite close to home. I was just generaly interested were they were from/price etc. !! that all no hard feelings ?? :flower: It never ceases to amaize me how one person can sponge of an other person potentially life freatening illness, people forget that you can die from anorexia. !!! No hard feelings ?? :flower:

luv ya
tia maria

xXx

Ps. sorry for the bad spellings

:( Sorry about your mother. No hard feelings at all. You're sweet. :flower:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Nov 8 2004, 05:20 AM
[snapback]422675[/snapback]​

Thats true :unsure:

I saw a girl wearing a shirt like that quite a few weeks ago, and found it distasteful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->