Felicity Jones

Actress Felicity Jones attends the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2012 fashion show as part Milan Womenswear Fashion Week on September 25, 2011 in Milan, Italy.
Felicity+Jones+Dolce+Gabbana+Arrivals+Milan+x6A8SAi_IL8l.jpg
Felicity+Jones+Dolce+Gabbana+Arrivals+Milan+IfrNMidSzHGl.jpg

zimbio

^I like everything but the massive, casual bag that doesn´t seem to fit with the rest of the outfit, imo...

LIKE that InStyle spread! And I like the entire look at the fashion show--even the shoes and bag!

Hollywood Film Awards Honorees Announced
I have learned that the 15th annual Hollywood Film Festival and Hollywood Film Awards, presented by Starz Entertainment, will honor Christopher Plummer (Beginners) with its Hollywood Supporting Actor Award, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (50/50) with its Hollywood Breakthrough Actor Award, Jessica Chastain (Coriolanus, The Debt, The Help, Take Shelter, and The Tree of Life) with its Hollywood Breakthrough Actress Award, and Felicity Jones (Like Crazy) with its New Hollywood Award. Each of the actors will be present to collect a statuette at the Hollywood Awards Gala Ceremony, which will take place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on October 24, 2011.

Felicity Jones attends a dinner at the Dolce & Gabbana Gold Restaurant as part Milan Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Week on September 25, 2011 in Milan, Italy.

wwd

Felicity can be hit or miss, but I think all her recent outfits have been good. Hoping LC will net her some nominations so we'll get to see her even more.

I read the Style File that accompanied that picture Vogue, and her personal style seems interesting. She said she loves A.P.C. and lives in Repetto flats. She also said that she loves Erdem, Jonathan Saunders and Alexander McQueen and they are her go-designers when it comes to experimenting on the red carpet.

Felicity with Anton Yelchin and Drake Doremus at a special screening of Like Crazy at Variety's 2011 Screening Series in San Francisco.

variety

US Elle November 2011
Photos by Laura Sciacovelli

ebook-free-download.net

Gorgeous ed in US Elle! I think my fave is the one with the green trench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->