FEMALE Model ID Thread (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Mai Iwano

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I was reading the wikipedia entry for this album from the 1980s. It has a really iconic cover featuring two models. There is also a model on the back.

Wikipedia says the girls have never been identified. yeah well, I'm pretty sure all the vintage enthusiasts on here can crack this pretty easily.

Here is the cover (stitched with the back image).

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]286619[/split]

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads.
    Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Please consider the credit rules required for posting, http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f43/crediting-rules-posting-source-credits-image-article-news-story-92242.html

Please do not post links in credits -
  • Please name the site where you found the images. Site names need to be spelled out in full, not abbreviated.
  • Clickable urls (do not type a site name with http:// or www. in it, or it will become a "clickable url" / link) and/or links in lieu of a site name are not acceptable.
  • If the extension is not ".com" please add the extension (for example, ".it" or ".net", etc.).
Include Account names - If you are posting images or writings from personal accounts, such as flickr, deviantart, myspace, facebook, etc., the name of the account holder must be included. These users deserve credit too. Please keep this in mind when saving/uploading information and pictures from these sites ... always provide the account holder's name.

• To view old thread(s) please use search function.
  • A model ID thread for Male Models has been created as of 06/21/2011 and is pinned in the Hommes forum, please ask for all IDs of Male Models there. Thank You
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Alicia Holtz
2. Sarah Berger
3. Johanna Defant
4. Moira Berntz
5. Annie Montgomery
6. Noel Berry
7. Luma Grothe
8. Darya Kostenich
9. Sophie Rask
10. Susanne Knipper

This girl anyone in Moncler Gamme Rouge Fall 2017?

vogue

1. Dasha Khlystun
2. Leila Zandonai
3. Giulia Maenza
5. Bara Podzimkova
6. Irina Shnitman
7. Tami Williams
8. Teddy Quinlivan
9. Laurence van de Perre
10. Jourdana Phillips

1. Dasha Khlystun
2. Leila Zandonai
3. Giulia Maenza
5. Bara Podzimkova
6. Irina Shnitman
7. Tami Williams
8. Teddy Quinlivan
9. Laurence van de Perre
10. Jourdana Phillips

4 - Abril Shaw

VS Casting Pics

Anyone know these girls' names?
credit: gettyimages

I know the one on the left is Brittany Noon, but no idea who the girl on the right is.

Thanks a lot for your help!! My picture after Acne Studios last fall in Paris
IMG_3849kl.jpg

Anyone know these girls' names?
credit: gettyimages

I know the one on the left is Brittany Noon, but no idea who the girl on the right is.

**Please refrain from quoting images**

Regan Kemper

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->