Fendace Pre-Fall 2022 by Steven Meisel

I'm tired of these collabs, but this one at least had a slightly more inspired premise and the casting here is obviously terrific. I like it.

Actually the campaign of Versace for H&M was way better...

Versace for H&M AD
versace-x-hm-daphne-lindsay-ads.jpg

keedan.com

They look overly photoshopped and kind of CGI. This is not good.

By the way though, I only see Versace in this. Perhaps this collaboration should stay a one-time thing.

I LOVE both of them and was so excited seeing the title but this is very flat

Wow, this looks horrible! Feels like Skims by Meisel. Same level of cheapness. Absolutely tragic.

They both look good, but it’s a bit lacklustre.

I'm pretty sure there's more girls in this ad. Vittoria and Gigi/Bella could be some of them. By far, I like them both, Imaan and Kristen are ultimate Meisel girls. Thank God I read McMenamy in the title. I was afraid to read Stewart after that :rofl:

Always a delight to see the Icon Imaan shot by Meisel. A Meisel muse since her debut. Absolutely stunning.

There are a lot of old people working in the industry (for decades now) and I can’t help but wonder why they can’t just stay in their mansions enjoying their money. Now I can put Meisel on that list without hesitation.

He’s probably my biggest obsession in fashion but dead lord his work is getting more and more ridiculous.

This may not be the most brilliant or visually stunning campaign he's ever done, but I absolutely love it and I'll always show support to Meisel! Great casting so far, of course. Can't wait to see more!

It just looks like a glorified backstage shoot and honestly after seeing the H&M ad from the Versace collab it’s even more depressing that this is what we’ve come to in terms of visual art.

Totally agree than these ads look similiar the Versace/H&M collaboration campaign, but i still hope to see all the photos.

What a let down... I was so excited when I saw the title. Disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lores
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->