Fendi ‘Peekaboo’ Handbags 2024 : Kate Moss & Lila Moss by Craig McDean

Those bags look like they’re made out of cardboard. Fendi hasn’t had a notable bag since the Karl days. I can’t even remember any of the accessories Kim has shown.

Those images are "look at us two together looking directly back at you" and nobody is interacting or focusing on the actual product being sold, the bags look like an awkward afterthought, blocking the view.

When I saw the campaign video, I think that they both worked better in moving video instead of photography.

Kate is giving too much and Lila isn’t giving enough. and that’s about it.

the video is slightly better but it’s not to rave about either. Lila looks cuter when smiling and natural.

I want Kim to leave Fendi more than I want Virginie to leave Chanel.
Like, a waste of ressources for a minimum result.

now I agree Lila looks weak here. As I said in Vogue Turkey's thread, you're still have time to take fashion lessons.

This feels like a total palate cleanser after Meisel's S/S 2024 campaign which was a total eyesore. Admittedly, I don't hate this. Most definitely on the drab and uneventful side but I like how Kate and Lila have both photographed here and how you are immediately drawn to the Fendi Peekaboo.

Bags shot in a beautiful « nature morte » will always look more impactful and beautiful than on a boring portrait…

Bags shot in a beautiful « nature morte » will always look more impactful and beautiful than on a boring portrait…
THIS!! ALL. THE. WAY

Such a waste. This campaign just so unnecessary

What a waste of a name for a bag. There's nothing "peekaboo" about this.

Where's the fun and the playfulness? Even if it was bit of a dud from Karl, at least there was a sense of humour to it all. This is just drip dry. And also doesn't look too dissimilar to a plain old UNIQLO ribbed jersey mini-campaign...

In the photos, Lila looks like she's trying to move objects with her mind - just trying too hard. The video is much better but gosh Fendi is so serious and humorless these days

Hopefully won't have to put up with too much more dull drab imagery now that Kims got one foot out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->