Fendi Haute Couture F/W 2018.19 Paris

There’s an archetype I’m really obsessed with and it is «*La Donna borghese*». I love a take on classic bourgeois style and even more, Italian style.

Perfect!
I loved the allure, the humor, the techniques and the decadence.
The juxtaposition between the wildness of the furs and the classicism of the silhouette is beyond.

Gorgeous color palette!
The unexpected touch with the sequin leggings and the simple gowns are glorious.

This is also quite uncommon for Fendi to go full bourgeois in such a literal and yet tongue-and-cheek way.

Some people in the English press were somehow uncomfortable because it was exquisite but with fur!

There were a lot of chic Asian girls and ladies at the show! I can only envy them!

Bravo Karl and Sylvia.
This might be my favorite collection of the season.

I cant imagine anymore a FW couture season without Fendi.

Its weird because I hate a lot of looks, but I cant hate the whole collection and this happens every season. I know that one of the goals here is to go beyond on the traditional ways to do garments with fur, and this is great, but I like it more when it is more obvious. FW15 still my favorite, so... Another great job anyway.

I love how restrained this is compared to previous seasons in terms of fur. Apparently it's just regular couture now with a use of fur, and not fourrure.

All of the pieces are very light-handed, the opening looks are fabulous in their exuberance and color, the sequin leggings are unexpected and very chic when paired with the sheer chiffon. A leap in the right direction, if you ask me, in terms of how Fendi should do haute couture in the future.

i like how much mature this is than previous seasons. It's super luxe, and sexy, and I love the restrained use of fur. This is perhaps my favourite of the season.

i like how much mature this is than previous seasons. It's super luxe, and sexy, and I love the restrained use of fur. This is perhaps my favourite of the season.

I really do love fur but I could've gone without this collection... Something about it didn't hit a note for me

I really do love fur but I could've gone without this collection... Something about it didn't hit a note for me

I hate fur, and some of it is fake I think I read?

I cannot help but love it all though. it is insanely beautiful.

I hate fur, and some of it is fake I think I read?

I cannot help but love it all though. it is insanely beautiful.

I only like the first and the second look, then the collection takes another course that doesn't appeal to me.

I only like the first and the second look, then the collection takes another course that doesn't appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->