Paris Haute Couture??

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me when the next Paris Haute Couture Is? :flower:

I can't wait to see Dior, but im not so into its new "Image" It was better around 2003-2004 :buzz:

The exact dates are in the tFS Events Calendar already (minus the full schedule of course)

I wonder what John Galliano Will be doing for Dior Haute Couture :blush:

That's so far (yet so close), I cannot even imagine. I'm not sure what kind of mood he is in, but it surely affects his collections. He seems to be on sort of a "good" streak so hopefully it will be good.

Salvatore said:
That's so far (yet so close), I cannot even imagine. I'm not sure what kind of mood he is in, but it surely affects his collections. He seems to be on sort of a "good" streak so hopefully it will be good.
I hope he reinvents Dior Couture again. Though once he changes he stays in that direction for a couple of seasons. I think he's still feeling the 60's clashing with Victoriana.

I dont like his latest Couture, it was much better when he was doing the old ones, but this could be his last show if his contract expires this year so it could be good :smile:

can't wait to see the next couture collections, it always seems like ages in between....

I agree liberty, and then when the shows start again, you think "Wow, has it been 6 months after the last couture week already?" It's astonishing how fast time has went when in retrospective of it.

JamieCD said:
I dont like his latest Couture, it was much better when he was doing the old ones, but this could be his last show if his contract expires this year so it could be good :smile:
I disagree. I loved his exaggerated, high-glam, dramatic and extreme couture but he reinvented couture in a new way. Instead of seeing it as a way to show off who can make the largest layered, ruched, pleated and suspended ball skirts he took it as a chance to forecast trends. The S/S 05 couture transcended trends, which Galliano used to be a wh*re for.

I think this one will be excellent, though I would like a touch more drama.

I agree. I think this couture collection will be absolutely stunning. His F/W collections tend to be very good in general (with his last F/W couture collection as an exception) :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->