Fendi Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

It’s very hard to distill a look from this collection, I find the work on the back with the movement in some of the shirts and jackets overdesigned. And again this weird drab color pallet he insists on using. It’s very over styled and overdone. Peddling on a bike without a chain.

Truly what does this have to do with fendi? It’s lacking the houses energy.

It’s another „ok” collection and I’m just not sure who is buying it. Silvia should maybe reconfigure studio or something bc that feels quite lazy and basic, not so much storytelling or actual interesting offerings…

They gave up the opportunity to have Alessandro Michele so that Silvia Fendi could continue designing things like this?

It's such so banal. It could be Massimo Dutti or some generic up and coming designer at London Fashion Week. The fact that she insists on designing the menswear is beyond my understanding.

Fendi Menswear could be one of the leaders in the field given their rich history and archive (and not to mention LVMH resources), but instead we have this?

They gave up the opportunity to have Alessandro Michele so that Silvia Fendi could continue designing things like this?

It's such so banal. It could be Massimo Dutti or some generic up and coming designer at London Fashion Week. The fact that she insists on designing the menswear is beyond my understanding.

Fendi Menswear could be one of the leaders in the field given their rich history and archive (and not to mention LVMH resources), but instead we have this?
I agree this isn’t remarkable but I disagree that Silvia is not a good menswear designer. Her Fendi before Kim Jones coming to Fendi at all has always been one of the most desirable across all menswear shows during fashion weeks, both RTW aaccessories. The colours and unnecessary designs like the diagonal shirt-openings, just aren’t attractive.

I’m still under the impression that they’ve told Silvia to dial it back design and technical wise so it is more on par with Kim’s mediocre women’s. Especially since he seems like the kind of ego that couldn’t handle being viewed as the runt of the litter at a co designer gig.

A lot of the colours are putrid, but they’re also very now. Nice proportions though with pieces.

Definitely not as successful as her previous work. I think hugely that rely on styling and the colors. Some works some don't. But still I love the bags. It would be hard to find a CD that would let her still do accessories. I wonder if she does womenswear solo how that will look like.

I don’t think there’s even a point to have Fendi Menswear - who is buying actual clothes. All I ever seen were guys with Fendi bags but you don’t need to waste material and resources to present new accessories collection. I feel like Silvia just got tired by the whole situation. They should kick KJ and focus her attention to ready to wear and HC.

I think Silvia needs to be co-designer for menswear and womenswear. Don’t think she knows who is her man. But at the same time, who is that man? Who buys it?
Her menswear is very inconsistent from season to season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madame Gres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->