Fendi Resort 2008

seanutbutter

the crying of humanity
Reaction score
From style.com:

NEW YORK, July 10, 2007 – Short and sweet—that's Karl Lagerfeld's message for Fendi resort. Working in shades of brown, white, and black with jolts of electric hues, he did hip-skimming cover-ups, the briefest of shorts, and swingy trapeze dresses, many decorated with little extras like fluttery flounces or eye-catching pleats (courtesy of the house's innovative, high-tech ateliers). Of course, leather and accessories are what the girls love Fendi for, so there was no shortage of outerwear—a snug jacket with a kicky peplum was a stand-out. (Cuffed leather shorts, on the other hand, looked less convincing.) And there was a bag, or two, for every look. The strongest? A group in multicolor patent leather laser-cut for an effect that might be described as Mondrian crossed with a computer chip. – Nicole Phelps

01m.jpg
02m.jpg

04m.jpg
06m.jpg

07m.jpg
10m.jpg

11m.jpg
13m.jpg

14m.jpg
16m.jpg

18m.jpg
19m.jpg

23m.jpg
27m.jpg

boring colour pallete.

brown and turquoise seem so tired.

at least i've seen it around a lot on interior decor.

i dont like that leopard prints pieces..it is soo not Fendii.but the rest is good!

This isnt half bad. Love the white pencil skirt outfit.

Nothing special, but it's quite nice, i like this black mini dress.

nice outfits (except the animalier prints), very summery and bright. Great work Silvia:flower:

The colors are okay, but they leave a lot to be desired. Otherwise, it's a pretty good collection. The silhouette's kind of plain, though.

:cry: Definately not me. Nothing says 'take me home' and I don't care for any of the overall sillhouettes of the looks. Just too frumpy, cute and wannabe edgy for my taste.

he puts so much effort on the chanel cruise lines... that it looks like he doesnt have any energy left for fendi...

very very veeeery basic stuff... i love the envelopelike bags/clutch/waller/whateverthery are

The sharp-shouldered black dress (with red belt) is nice, and the shiny black shorts. But otherwise, it's more boring than a lecture. :ninja:

None of the clothes jump out at me but I like some of the accessories. I wish
I could get a close up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->