Fendi S/S 2025 Milan

Maybe my comment implies that the girls were the problem but they aren’t. The problem is Kim Jones, his clothes, his presentation. The girls are just collateral damage.
But they looked particularly bad in this show.

For me a good casting is not only about the girls but also about their abilities to perform.

So Mea Culpa.

Yeah I still don't think you understand your own comment. You said the casting was 'terrible'. The casting (in the purest sense of the call sheet), like everything else - is subjective. But 'terrible' is a strong word. This show had most of the world's biggest models right now in the cast. What more can you ask for? These top girls get about 5K euro a show, and smaller brands can't afford to have 20 or 30 of them every season but Fendi can. It was an amazing cast. I don't disagree with you about the clothes, I just find it bizarre on this forum that people disparage stuff for the sake of it. Make your criticism precise. Don't just clumsily describe it all as 'terrible' when it evidently wasn't.

The clothes were mediocre, the casting was as good as it gets. This is the same casting you're going to see (or a variation of it) for the next 10 days. Most of these girls are in the top 50 working models in the world right now. They're also ethnically diverse, and they're established and new, young and old. What more can you want from a casting?

Do you need the novelty appearance of a 90's supermodel to start clapping? A cameo appearance from a celebrity? Just makes no sense. Love for someone to tell me how any of the below girls is a 'terrible' casting decision. Just makes the comments here seem amateur.

Tell me who who might have been a better option for a brand of this profile. Fendi doesn't have the pull of other brands.

Love to hear your input genuinely. And again, we are only talking about casting, not the clothes, not the designer, not how they looked. The casting. The call sheet.

Totally happy to be corrected if I am wrong. This was some of the cast. Basically every girl on earth who is on a magazine cover right now :

Alix Bouthors
Anok Yai
Awar Odhiang
Betsy Gaghan
Bib Breslin
Chen Yang
Ella McCutheon
Frey Nutter
Jeanne Cadieu
Julia Nobis
Karolin Walter
Kik Willems
Libby Bennet
Lulu Tenney
Mali Koopman
Mary Ukech
Mona Tougarrd
Penelope Ternes
Rejoice Chuol
Saskia De Brauw
Vivienne Rohner

I would’ve fired him before the last look walked and suffered the consequences of breaking his contract. However millions he would be paid out cannot be worth the damage to the brand and their sales. At this point I’m insulted the raw garbage this wave of designers keep trying to convince us worth our time and money.

Are you sure??? Do these girls in Milan really get 5k for a/this show??🧐
I'm sure. Vittoria, Lulu, Angelina, Monah, Loli, Bibi, Anok, Amelia, Karolina etc get a bit more depending on the designer. New faces maybe 1k euro. Former supermodels get maybe 10-15K but for them it's just for fun. It used to be as low as 700 euro but things have changed. Naturally there are new faces doing Diesel shows for 200 euro but that is an anomaly now. The rates have risen.

who thought a fur bathrobe was a good idea?? Even cos can do better than this. cant believe everyone starting to do the drop waist from pilatis mini fendi collection.

maybe they need the missoni designer in fendi to add some freshness to the house. would be a great loss for missoni tho

I'm sure. Vittoria, Lulu, Angelina, Monah, Loli, Bibi, Anok, Amelia, Karolina etc get a bit more depending on the designer. New faces maybe 1k euro. Former supermodels get maybe 10-15K but for them it's just for fun. It used to be as low as 700 euro but things have changed. Naturally there are new faces doing Diesel shows for 200 euro but that is an anomaly now. The rates have risen.
Jumping in before mods nix this discussion.

Where is your source for these numbers? I don’t expect it listed online but genuinely curious where you are getting these rates.

Jumping in before mods nix this discussion.

Where is your source for these numbers? I don’t expect it listed online but genuinely curious where you are getting these rates.
Because I am one of the people that decides them. Not a flex, I'm anonymous here so it means nothing. The last time I spoke about this my comments were deleted.

Because I am one of the people that decides them. Not a flex, I'm anonymous here so it means nothing. The last time I spoke about this my comments were deleted.
i mean well with this ........Don't feel the need to justify ..the more detailed you are.... the more some will question your reason for ever writing something on here when it don't fit their narratives.

Just share what you feel and don't worry to give all proofs to your provided feedback...... it's a slippery slope.

Stay blessed Habibi :-)

source trust me bro
You don't have to trust me. The whole point of this is to be anonymous and chime in with your perspective from a bedroom. I could be a teenager in Brooklyn or Tokyo or Sydney or Hackney. Or I could be the creative director of Conde Nast worldwide. Doesn't matter does it. It's just another opinion. I came on here for fun. Maybe over the next week in Paris I'll occasionally give away trivial details about things like which girl is opening a major show an hour or two before it goes live just to reassure you for a bit of banter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->