Fendi S/S 2025 Milan

This poor girl/boy trying to justify herself :lol: Same when I was talking about a certain brand… and totally outsider people telling me it was false info, lmao. I think it’s funny though.

Regarding the cast, I mean, it can be “now”, but some people might like other kind of girls, idk. Tbh, I don’t even follow models anymore, from the newer generation I only know Lulu and Loli, cause they have funny names and cause Lulu is a star, so a casting like this might look a little bit meh to me cause I’m not longer into new models.

Regarding the show… inoffensive. Pure meh. Zara worthy. I wonder when they are going to change the CD. They surely can last no more with Kim at the helm.

I was able to see Fendi figures for certain countries and they are dropping strongly
Which brand? Would love to hear it. You're almost 5000 posts deep so I assume you're an armchair authority. That must be, cumulatively, what - a few months spent on this forum at least? Back to back. Like a few hundred hours? A fashion version of a minecraft/fortnite/warcraft addict. Love the dedication.

Hello everyone I'm Karl lagerfield speaking to you from the dead I'm here with Andre and we are both mortified by this collection, dishwater no life brown color on white girls horrible shoes and he copy my set form years ago.
Karl's probably still snubbing ALT from beyond, let's be honest here...

I think for a long time now, Fendi (and most other legacy houses owned by large firms) have actually favored this kind of autopilot approach to their RTW. With accessories and cosmetics generating almost the entirety of revenue, their collections just have to look vaguely luxurious enough to make the house still look legit, but not ambitious enough where CEOs feel like they have to invest any significant amount of resources into them.

You end up with these zombie collections that pass by you, you absentmindedly scroll through them, and you forget what you were even doing.

This is more sterile than an analysis plastic jar...beige over beige over beige. Kim Jones has changed the meaning of the FF logo, from "Fun Furs" to "f*ck Fendi"...

Instead of giving champagne to the customers, the SAs at Fendi shops worldwide would need to give them Prozac/Fluoxetine pills. It´s totally depressing!

This looks a bit like Chloe designed by toddlers. Fendi is always fun and creative. How could he manage to make everything looks so bland, boring and dead. Even this casting can't help.

I wonder if we let Silvia and Delfina design womenswear for few collections, what it would look like. Surely it would not look like this.

Since he arrived I could only think of one word for his tenure… beige. It’s all so beige, so bland, so sterile, disappearing to the background immediately. These are okay clothes to be fair, but they don’t conjure up any emotions except for tired. Kim Jones just doesn’t know how to dress women.

I feel like he (and even LVMH) went into this thinking he’s the new Karl, and will be given full, unprecedented control of Dior later on. He got away with having hits at LV and Dior and people expected it at Fendi too.

I think for a long time now, Fendi (and most other legacy houses owned by large firms) have actually favored this kind of autopilot approach to their RTW. With accessories and cosmetics generating almost the entirety of revenue, their collections just have to look vaguely luxurious enough to make the house still look legit, but not ambitious enough where CEOs feel like they have to invest any significant amount of resources into them.

You end up with these zombie collections that pass by you, you absentmindedly scroll through them, and you forget what you were even doing.
I can see that to because Fendi have been in the business of putting on top fashion shows for so long that they would know how boring this is, there's no way those former assistants who worked on the Karl lagerfield for all those years looks at this and say oh wonderful. They are on autopilot.

Since he arrived I could only think of one word for his tenure… beige. It’s all so beige, so bland, so sterile, disappearing to the background immediately. These are okay clothes to be fair, but they don’t conjure up any emotions except for tired. Kim Jones just doesn’t know how to dress women.

I feel like he (and even LVMH) went into this thinking he’s the new Karl, and will be given full, unprecedented control of Dior later on. He got away with having hits at LV and Dior and people expected it at Fendi too.
I personally don't think he's good at women's wear.

I personally don't think he's good at women's wear.
The core reason why Kim's Fendi sucks is because the needed skill-set for womenswear is so different to menswear. Remember that the codes of contemporary menswear and womenswear originate from different places: menswear from Savile Row and womenswear from Haute Couture.

A menswear designer can pretty much create a thriving business of block shapes that are altered for seasonal lengths and widths. With womenswear, designers have to actively participate in the flow and silhouette of what they create.

Kim's Fendi is lacking in terms of delivering an attractive flow and silhouette. His clothes hang lifelessly and his silhouettes are unflattering and bulky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->