Fendi Vintage Leather Twins Tote

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
fendi is reissuing the tote that ashley olsen has been seen sporting around for many moons...
only available in leather online, you can special order croc (like ashley's) from fendi boutiques...

106yb68.jpg

Vintage Leather Twins Tote, $1630

* Smooth grained leather
* Polished gold metal hardware
* Rolled leather handles with double-F link attachments; 4.5" drop
* Open top with magnetic closure
* Fine textile lining
* Interior zipped pocket
* Flat leather base
* Protective metal feet
* 15.5"x 12"x 6" (at widest point)
* Made in Italy

2e5632t.jpg
1zwjfyq.jpg

olsen pic from bagbliss.com, bag pics from eluxury...

thanks for brining this up kim!
i love this bag and they have it here in croc but for over 15.000 Euros so i passed :innocent:
i would love it in black plain leather though :wink:

it would be wonderful in croc, but I think I can live with leather :wink: :brows:

OMG!! I can't believe it the time has finally come! I don't know if it's the Olsen influence but I do prefer the croc but like leyla m. I'm going to have to pass I knew the price would be eye-watering. By the time I'll be able to afford the croc version it will have become vintage again lol.

Has it always been named the "twins" tote or ?

Oh my goodness!! This is glorious news!!!I dream about finding the vintage croc fendi :lol:Except I still think Ash's tote looks better. The handles in the re-issued design aren't quite the same.

ah! is the plain black already sold out at e-luxury? :(

i still love the vintage croc worn by olsen more... the handle really make all the difference, make the bag looks dressier whereas the new one with the round handle make the bag looks casual and just a plain tote.

there's also a python version coming up for cruise 09...and it's really gorgeous!

^ yes :shifty: I forgot the colors though :rofl:
but black for sure and one additional color
they should arrive any day now.

OMG!! I can't believe it the time has finally come! I don't know if it's the Olsen influence but I do prefer the croc but like leyla m. I'm going to have to pass I knew the price would be eye-watering. By the time I'll be able to afford the croc version it will have become vintage again lol.

haha I like your vintage comment. This bag is pretty, but I am not sure if it is that much different from a lot of the totes I have. It's pretty amazing the influence these girls have on the fashion world.

Oh my gosh you guys! My mom today was like, "Should I throw away this old Fendi bag?" And its the vintage tote in cream Crocodile!!!!!! So she gave it to me because I was so in love with it!!!

A python version :buzz: That sounds like something I could be very into...

Jessica, post pictures of the cream croc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->