Fernanda Tavares

PradaP

Reaction score
Shalimar Eau Legere, LE for Summer 2004

shalimar5-2004.jpg

soo much better than the other Shalimar ad with Patti Hansen and daughters Theodora and Alexandra :wacko:

It's been running FOREVER! (i.e. years and years...)
So it was out before the Richards sisters atrocity.

It's sooo beautiful :wub:

:lol: yes that ad with the richards sisters and their mum, I don't know what possessed Guerlain to hire them

about this ad, so it's been around for a while? no wonder it looked a bit familiar!

she is one of the greatest model ever.... her body is amazing! nicer than gisele

Fernanda is so beautiful! And so cute and has an amazing attitude towards anything! She's always been one of my favorite models. :heart:

I´ve never seen those pictures of Alexandra and Theodora. I´d like to see them, though just to compare them to the new pictures with Fernanda. Could you post the Alexandra/Theodora pictures ?

Lily
:flower:

Originally posted by Polina_sexy@May 29th, 2004 - 11:17 pm
she is one of the greatest model ever.... her body is amazing! nicer than gisele
yep, and face-wise.

She looks really good in the Emanuel Ungaro ads too.

Whoa..she really does look like Jlo, only much,much prettier!

Thanks for the pics!
I think she is one of the prettiest models out there and definitely one of my favorites.

That french Elle is kind of :sick: , though.

Originally posted by Lilia@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 8:55 am
I´ve never seen those pictures of Alexandra and Theodora. I´d like to see them, though just to compare them to the new pictures with Fernanda. Could you post the Alexandra/Theodora pictures ?
here you go :blink:

big big difference

Attachments

• urgh.JPG
    urgh.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 86
mmm...i think the first ad is rather vulgar and really not very nice...i'd rather see full frontal nudity than some cheap trick with the hair...it's just stupid...imo...if you're gonna show her boobs...then show them already...i don't get the point of the hair?/??

the other is just :yuk: :rolleyes:

I love Fernanda but I'm not a fan of that ad. :wacko:

Attachments

• fernanda1.jpg
    fernanda1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs