Find Me...

dancingellecat

Reaction score
Find Me...

Okay. I request a picture that involves models that I want to see. Someone posts it then adds their request. Like a conga line.

Find me a picture of Kate Moss during her "drugged out" years.

HCVZY7U0.jpg

How about that?

Find me a currently famous/successful/young model's yearbook photo!

Caroline said:

that's going to be hard SINCE NONE OF THEM WENT TO HIGHSCHOOL!

elle macpherson used to do law during uni back here in sydney
i'd say she's rather intelligent

purplelucrezia said:
:huh: More like you didn't...
Many of them have university degrees.

Luca Gadjus didnt start modelling full time until last year because she was getting her degree, heather marks goes to that special olympians school B), Cameron is still in school too, most are but model during their breaks.

Anouk Lepere has her degree in architecture, Carmen Kass was working to become politician, and another model, I forget her name... has her degree in photography. Also, Sara Ziff's father is professor at one of the New York universities, and according to an interview, she is bound to follow at least somewhat in his footsteps.

Heather said in an interview that she dropped out of her school but is planning on going back, sara ziff has been out of school for five years, anouk and luca might have gone to school i don't know. but for the most part all these young girls dropped out: camila finn (13,14 and not in school), vlada, gemma, liliane, lily d, solange...cameron is the only one i know who is currently attending school...

Daria graduated from high school before modeling full-time!
I have Daria's yearbook graduation photo but her face is scratched out by the person selling her yearbook on Ebay. :innocent:

Michelle Alves is an engineering student, as well as Cindy Crawford before they got discovered.

One thing I know, The most intelligent model is....Molly Sims!

tgimod said:
Heather said in an interview that she dropped out of her school but is planning on going back, sara ziff has been out of school for five years, anouk and luca might have gone to school i don't know. but for the most part all these young girls dropped out: camila finn (13,14 and not in school), vlada, gemma, liliane, lily d, solange...cameron is the only one i know who is currently attending school...

I believe heather will be alright because shes not even 17 yet, and even when her modelling cools down she'll still be young enough to go back to school, i think ball79 said taht jeisa didnt even finish junior high. I always thought Gemma said she wasnt going to leave school but i guess that shes so busy she couldnt keep up. You only get to model once, but school is still very important. I noticed alot of the brazilian models drop out very young.

i would imagine its harder for foreign girls to finish school, but most models i know from the US are finishing or have finished high school (including myself)

kate -

dancingellecat said:
Find Me...

Okay. I request a picture that involves models that I want to see. Someone posts it then adds their request. Like a conga line.

Find me a picture of Kate Moss during her "drugged out" years.

one of the most druggy pics of kate ever is by juergen teller. it was in W's 'new york' issue and shes in the back of a taxi, in shades, her skin is really bad & it appears that she has been up all night.
this was pre-rehab so you can take some guesses as to what she had been doing the night before.
its not a happy picture.

Caroline said:
HCVZY7U0.jpg

How about that?

Tyra banks was all I could find she is currently famous and she is only 32 I consider that young.
37.jpg
8.jpg

Find me a picture of a model with weird hair color (like pink, green etc)

Easy one: :wink:

MDimage2_0_0_0_0.jpg

A model with an unusual piercing (a tongue ring, say)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->