Flare September 2010 : Doutzen Kroes by Max Abadian

i love doutzen & this cover is super beautiful. congratulations on her pregnancy!

Geez, Photoshop can destroy one's face:| just from the picture, doutzen looks like she has Rosie's lips, and those boobs looks unnatural, can't they just have a normal cover, I believe doutzen doesn't need to be over-photoshopped.

all i have to say is this shouldn't be $2.99....maybe a dollar

extreme retouching and cleavage but she still does look good

It doesn't even look like her in the preview picture, but the cover is nice!

Well, this is the best cover I've seen from Doutzen in a while. Her expression does seem a little vapid as someone else mentioned, but I'm biased so of course I think she looks lovely. ^_^ She doesn't have much hips, which is why her physique seems so straight up and down, so the dress they chose is good for her. About the photoshop excess, I also think it's too much-she looks way too generated & like a young Denise Richards again. Everything else works, though. How I wish I could get Flare here in the states :(

Gorgeous cover!
Love that dress, especially the colour.

Inside Doutzen's Flare Photoshoot

VS youtube

She's ADORABLE! Sam....appreciate the post!

FINALLY !!!! She brought it ! Finally a good cover of a Victoria's secret model wanting to return to high fashion? I'm relieved to see Doutzen can still work it out since her Russian Vogue was a disaster, like Alessandra's on the hugely talked-about-not good-to me-Vogue Nippon cover, and Selita's bad poses in and on the cover of Ocean Drive. Happy to see the VS girls can go back to high fashion; although Miranda Kerr's work isn't that impressive to me... But here Doutzen looks like a million bucks, nice cleavage, nice dress, nice pose, great face, and the layout here is enjoyable :wink: 8/10 for this cover :smile:)

I can't believe I never connected Doutzen being on the cover with the Victoria's Secret stores opening in Canada this month. That's exactly why she's on it I bet. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you think the word 'Bombshell' is on the cover? That's VS' new catchphrase. I'm a little surprised Doutzen got this cover. Would have thought it would go to Candice Swanepoel.

I'm usually skeptical about VS models doing hf shows/covers but I like this cover, though it's a bit too photoshopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->