Flats

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
how do you like these... :flower: from style.com

Ballet flats are one of those guilty-pleasure fashion items; gamine-chic, Audrey Hepburn-approved, and yet... comfortable! That sense of nagging insecurity (is it really OK to wear flats?) must explain why, whenever they reappear, we buy in bulk like squirrels gathering particularly desirable nuts. Here's another candidate for the hording: Sue London's brand-new foldable slipper. It comes in multiple colors, but the metallic tones (complete with irresistible matching traveling pouch) will make you look as poised as a prima—even if you have two left feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute! I already have two pairs of metallic flats, though (both in silver). I wonder if these come in other shades... :innocent:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Apr 13th, 2004 - 1:05 am
Cute! I already have two pairs of metallic flats, though (both in silver). I wonder if these come in other shades... :innocent:
the article says they do but doesn't say where to buy... :unsure: anyone know where they are available... :flower:

Originally posted by StellaStarr@Apr 13th, 2004 - 2:30 am
what do you guys wear them with?
I'd wear those with any casual outfit...with jeans, with black tights and a skirt, with bare legs and a denim skirt, with a summer dress...the list goes on. Mostly anything goes, 'cept for business wear and very formal stuff.

Oh, and flats like that look very cute with slim, cropped (about ankle length) black pants...think Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face:

audrey_affiches.gif

i think they would look amazing with the jil sander babydoll dress that pradaromance posted on the what are u wearing thread... :flower:

i don't really like them.. i think i'm one of the very few. i don't even like audrey's :ninja:

Sorry everyone i started to post something earlier and it went though before i could post the web site. I'll tell you where you can find these in a few.

omigas! gorgeous :P
i <33 metallic flats. i have the best pair w/twists on the toe :heart:

omigas! gorgeous :P
i <33 metallic flats. i have the best pair w/twists on the toe :heart:

like these but flat & no bow
wDonald137pewp.jpg

Did you say they fold-up. If they do fold up they'd be great for airflights :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->