Flaunt Magazine June 2024 : Anya Taylor-Joy by Ellen von Unwerth

facetuned to the gods!

I have a soft spot for EvU, she consistently tries to sell conventional glamour and sex appeal. Unfortunately for us all, the results (especially in recent years) rarely deliver on that promise.

Curious to see the editorial before I make a conclusion but the cover seems like it was lit a tad too much even by EVU standards and I always love her work.

I wonder if she'll become more interesting when she's older and has had more life experience.

Or she'll drop out of acting to pursue something more personally satisfying, and whatever passes for social media in ten years' time will be spammed with "vintage" images of Anya as hair and body goals.

The B&W pictures are slightly better but Ellen's photography is so awful these days. She always had questionable taste but good models and shooting on film elevated everything.

Someone should inform Anya and her people, that she doesn't have to be on the cover of everything, everywhere, all at once. Especially when she has one frozen faced look, in all pictures.

THAT NOMADIC DEPTH OF FEELING
Photography:
Ellen von Unwerth
Styling: Hunter Clem
Hair: Gregory Russell
Make-up: Georgie Eisdell
Model/Celebrity: Anya Taylor-Joy

flaunt.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members